88 Fat with Stickman Graphics by Mike P!

Purebikes

I picked up this 1988 Fat Chance with custom stick man graphics by Mike P and have a couple questions. I picked this up from a FB Fat group that I follow, although I’m not a die hard Fat Chance enthusiast, but this paint had me smitten and it was not far from me!
🤩
I may put it up for sale eventually, since it is in such good shape and I almost feel bad about getting it dirty, but I might change out the saddle and let it rip.. Overall it is in amazing shape with only a few paint chips and scratches. Most notably one of the sitckmen was decapitated on the top tube and there is a sizeable chip in the drive side chain stay.

It looks like the serial number is 649 8 F but it is hard to tell on the first numbers.

Most of my questions are about the paint. The graphics look like they are decals that have been covered with a clear coat. I assume that Mike P did the application since he signed, and I believe he designed the stick man graphics. I have only come across a few of these with the stickman graphics while searching online so I believe they are pretty rare. I have heard this was a custom option for the shops that sold Fats, but was a hefty upgrade so many weren't ordered this way. So how many do you think there are?

Also, I know that SSSink has some of the original Fat decals available but I think I am out of luck finding any of these little stickmen. It would be awesome to "repair" the decapitated dude but many have said I should just leave as is.

And last question, does anyone know what paint color this is? It would be awesome to repair the chip but not sure what color code to look for.

Thanks!

IMG_5811.JPG
IMG_5812.JPG
IMG_5813.JPGIMG_5814.JPGIMG_5819.JPG
IMG_5817.JPG

Purebikes

Also, was it common practice for Mike P to sign the custom paint jobs? I have never noticed a signature like this before in pictures, but again, this is only my second fat chance, and the other one was a stock paint slim chance. IMG_5820.JPG

colker

Color is grello and hard to pull off. Serial number of this bike is very custom like and geometry looks custom as well; although pics tend to give false impressions.