• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Team Fat Chance YO EDDY decals are HERE!

Jack Lantern

Rob,

There are decals left as I made some extras, however, there are no silver/black as the response for that color combination was dismal and therefore, were not produced.

I have...

Black with Yellow fill
Black with Pink fill
White with Black fill

cheers,

rody
Hey Rody,
I was apparently asleep at the wheel when this was going on but I need 1 set of white w/black fill decals for my 91 Yo, 970Y1M. Please let me know how much and where I need to send the cabbage to.

Thanks!

paul m

please Send Me Details How To Get Some Of Your Yo Stickers Black With Silver Or Black With Yellow

yosm115

viador

Perfect Decals

The yo decals got home today. Thanks Rody, the work is awesome. Pics will be posted soon.
Best wishes to all,

Heiman

rody

Yes, a Fat Cog.

No, NOT the decals from the site...the Ebay decals are far from accurate of the original design.

I would like to thank the members of the site for staying true to the request not to flip the decals...we've got a trustworthy and honest group here :D

cheers,

rody

paul m

Yo Respray

The Colour Was Wrong, And The Pictures Are Rubish But Your Decals Are Superb,cheers;)

Attachments

• 100707 001.jpg
    100707 001.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 51
  • 100707 002.jpg
    100707 002.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 29

paul m

Colour

I gave a sample of candy wild cherry,and was given it back red,my old man collected it so i was non the wiser

rody

Ok guys,

Almost out of the first run...have a few Black and Pink and Black and Yellow left.

I am going to set up another short run just to have as supply.

My question to the community is... are there additional color combinations you require?

I already have multiple requests for;

Black with Silver Shadows

White with Yellow fill

Let me know what you need/want/desire as this will be it for a while.

cheers,

rody

jh4rt

Ok guys,

Almost out of the first run...have a few Black and Pink and Black and Yellow left.

My question to the community is... are there additional color combinations you require?

White with Yellow fill

cheers,

rody

Mine are white with Pink. If there were some of those available, I would buy for sure.

-j

yoeddynz

hi there fella- are you still doing decals? if so whats the cost of two sets posted to the UK?
I'll have to get back with the serial numbers soon once i've wiped the dirt off!
cheers
alex

foef1

need decals

Ok guys,

White with Yellow fill

cheers,

rody

hi, also looking for a set of 'Black with silver shadows'
my Frame: 037Y2M

Todd Kornfield

Fat decals from Rody

Rody,
I am in need of a white and yellow decal set for my yo eddy. I don't exactly know how to order them or pay you. any help would be great! Also I was wondering if you could tell me exactly what year this frame is. the serial number is 901y1m. It is purple and has a 1in head tube. Also it has a threaded bb. Is that stock? If you can figure it out i was hoping you could also tell me what fork was stock on it. Did it have a segmented fork? thanks for your time

masiman

...Also I was wondering if you could tell me exactly what year this frame is. the serial number is 901y1m. ...

My interpretation of the SN's is that it is #901, a Yo Eddy, made in 91, size medium. Others know better than I though.

Anyone have info on the BB's used? Was there a sequence of when they used the press in BB's and when they used threaded BB's?

jbrannsten

Staff member
My interpretation of the SN's is that it is #901, a Yo Eddy, made in 91, size medium. Others know better than I though.

Anyone have info on the BB's used? Was there a sequence of when they used the press in BB's and when they used threaded BB's?

I have a '91 with pressed bb, and a '92 with threaded bb. From the serial it looks like it is a '91 model, however #901 could indicate it is a late '91, hence the threaded bb if they started with this in '92.

Todd Kornfield

payment for yo eddy decals

rody,
I have sent you $32.00 for Yo Eddy black and yellow decals. I hope they are still available. My frame is a 91,i think, purpleish yo eddy 901ym. If the black and yellow are not available i would be fine with the black and pink. Soon i will be having the frame stripped and some small rust spots taken care of. I will then have re-painted. I just visited your site recently and its great!!!! I saw the beautifull tri-color fade on the yo fork, very nice. I'm goin to have to have to check your site out for a full strip and re-paint! I currently have a segmented igle fork on there but i read on one of the threads you could make yo eddy forks as well as the boi fork. awesome thanks!!