• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

FS: Small/Medium 10th Anniversary Fat Chance

triceratops

For sale is my 10th Anniversary Fat Chance in Small/Medium. This is an unusual size that is not shown in the '92 catalog for the Anniversary Model. The dimensions are like a Yo Eddy Small/Medium except the Anniversary top tube has a steeper slope resulting in a slightly shorter seat tube. The effective top tube length is about 22.5" and the seat tube is about 15.5" (c-ttt).

The frame has seen minimal use and is in great condition, except for a scratch on the down tube from shipping to the West Coast years ago (the front wheel was removed and rubbed against the frame inside the bike box--I was not the packer). There are no dents, and no chain suck marks. See the photos for details.

The original parts for the bike are mostly in excellent shape, but it was built up with a simple Shimano Deore Dx group instead of the cool Campy bling usually seen on the 10th Anniversary models. No saddle or pedals, but you'll undoubtedly want to use your own.

I'm hoping for $1200 plus actual shipping costs and would like to find a buyer in the continental USA. The bike will ship disassembled, so if you want the parts it will increase the shipping costs, because they will need to go in separate boxes. If you're in the Northwest USA, we might be able to connect in person. If you're outside the USA, I'm willing to talk--but you'll need a really good story.

Even though I am not a longtime Fat Cogs forumite, I visited Fat City a bit in the 1980's when I worked in the bike industry and lived in Boston. I hope this finds a good home with someone on the forum.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_214.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_214.jpeg
    280.7 KB · Views: 2
  • fullsizeoutput_218.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_218.jpeg
    265.9 KB · Views: 1
  • fullsizeoutput_215.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_215.jpeg
    254.1 KB · Views: 1
  • fullsizeoutput_219.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_219.jpeg