1991 Wicked

greogoryraliche

27421930493_6c47cad41d_h.jpg

27958012321_2344b11ab0_h.jpg

27421942303_ce59ec0013_h.jpg

so this is my 1991 wicked i bought it 4 years ago or so for my brother and he didn't appreciate it so i just took it from him now it's mine.

bought it from the original owner (jim) in waltham now i ride it almost every day. had it resprayed by brad at geekhouse bikes when i worked there with him. later i worked for a company which worked out of the building that previously housed merlin and shared a parking lot with the fat building (which is no longer there).

the third photo is a pretty rough approximation but the bike, in the puddle, is where i roughly believe the fat building stood. a man named matt who works upstairs in the remaining building sold me the handlebars they are a very strange ITM bar that he said he got out of Fat Dogs the week it closed down :)

hope you like it as much as i do!

I-ROBOT

so this is my 1991 wicked i bought it 4 years ago or so for my brother and he didn't appreciate it so i just took it from him now it's mine.

bought it from the original owner (jim) in waltham now i ride it almost every day. had it resprayed by brad at geekhouse bikes when i worked there with him. later i worked for a company which worked out of the building that previously housed merlin and shared a parking lot with the fat building (which is no longer there).

the third photo is a pretty rough approximation but the bike, in the puddle, is where i roughly believe the fat building stood. a man named matt who works upstairs in the remaining building sold me the handlebars they are a very strange ITM bar that he said he got out of Fat Dogs the week it closed down :)

hope you like it as much as i do!

Hi Gregory
You are close on the "rough approximation", however the old building that housed Fat City and our neighbors (a tofu factory) was torn down and replaced by the row of housing that is directly behind you in the "puddle" picture.

Here is a Google Maps shot that I marked up with the old building location - as best as I can remember

Regards
Scott

Attachments

• olive square now.JPG
    olive square now.JPG
    205.4 KB · Views: 19

DocChill

Olive Square

Hi FATfans,

here (pics made by Mike Flanigan!) you can find some great pics of FAT CITY CYCLES, when they where located at Olive Square ;).

Enjoy,
cheers, Daniel
album-72157613725640464