• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Zookas

lucifer

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

rody

Lucifer, send me some info...

Lucifer,

Could you please send me a list of what you've got and the price you want...may be able to save you some ebay fees on one or two.

thanks,

rody

lucifer

I have a few more of these to sell in various colors and sizes...
If anyone needs them let me know and I will make you a deal that is a little cheaper than what is on ebay.

Yo Eddy!

lucifer said:
Please note that these are 1 & 1/8" So they will only work on later model fats.

I do have a 1 1/8 Zooka on my 1" steerer. Use a shim I got from lbs without charge - they said they had dozens laying around as a lot stems come with them and they are seldom used.

Hardly noticeble, works perfect. A pro is that the stem can much easier be used on others bikes, as 1 1/8 is more common for bikes of the Zooka era.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b165/YOM1075/YoEddy13.jpg

lucifer

michailovic said:
Hi there,

Do you also have a Zooka in 1" / 120mm / 0 degrees (or maybe 5 deg)?

No 1" but I do have a red 1 1/8" one in 120mm x 0 degrees. As stated above you could try using a shim with it.

lucifer

In case anyone is interested the reason I am letting these beautiful ringle bits go is to pay for more tools for my framebuilding endeavors.

lucifer

Let me know when you get your stem. I am trying to figure out how long the post is taking to Europe these days.
I just sent two more out to France and Italy yesterday.
Plenty of 135s left , only a couple of 120s

lucifer

I still have a few 135s left in each size and color
Black red and silver 0 degree.
Red and silver 10 degree.
If you need or want one let me know ASAP as I seriously doubt I will ever be getting any more.
Asking $45 each quantity discounts available....

Shipping to europe is running $11
Shipping in the USA is $4.05