Saratoga Yo- Eddy green fade

SLIMJOE

Not sure if I’ve put this on here. Owned for many years but not used in a long time. The only thing negative would be the tyres! They’ve dried out over the years and feel terrible, almost scary to ride. Needs some fresh rubber. The frame number is confusing as I’d always thought it to be a 96!? Serial no: YO ML 1189 Anyone help?

Attachments

• IMG_2793.jpeg
    IMG_2793.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_2794.jpeg
    IMG_2794.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_2795.jpeg
    IMG_2795.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2796.jpeg
    IMG_2796.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 46

TTMT

The colour scheme on your Yo Eddy is brilliant. I opened your post this morning and was blown away, and have been thinking about it all day.
I never was a fan of the 93 ti fat in the catalogue with the silver to blue fade Big One Inch with the blue Fat Chance decals. I liked the 10 anniversary better with the silver to purple. I have a 91 candy wild cherry from new and loved that colour. Is it the original paint scheme? Did you spec that paint scheme? Is that scheme a one off?
Thanks for posting, it made my day.

P.S. what chain ring are you running?

SLIMJOE

The colour scheme on your Yo Eddy is brilliant. I opened your post this morning and was blown away, and have been thinking about it all day.
I never was a fan of the 93 ti fat in the catalogue with the silver to blue fade Big One Inch with the blue Fat Chance decals. I liked the 10 anniversary better with the silver to purple. I have a 91 candy wild cherry from new and loved that colour. Is it the original paint scheme? Did you spec that paint scheme? Is that scheme a one off?
Thanks for posting, it made my day.

P.S. what chain ring are you running?
Hi there
im glad you approve of the colour scheme. I had it refinished many years ago and based it on my favourite FAT CHANCE the 10th Anniversary. This Saratoga YO frame shared a lot of the frame features of the 10th so i paid homage with my silver green fade. The chainrings are UK made Goldtec ones with some nice cnc work on them.

AB

Serial number is pretty standard:

Yo - Med / Large - 1189 frame built for whatever year. 1996 seems right.