FatCogs Community Discussion Forums

Go Back   FatCogs Community Discussion Forums > Fat Chance Bicycles > General Fat Chance Discussion

General Fat Chance Discussion Anything and everything about the best mountain bikes ever made.

Old January 15th, 2005, 4:24 PM   #1
Quint

Default A few questions about my Yo!

Hello. I have what I believe is a '97 or later Yo Eddy. It is Chameleon Metallic fade. It also has the rear brake cable running on the left side of the top tube while the derailleur cables are on the right side. I know the '96 and earlier had them all on the same side. Can anyone help me place a date on this bike frame? Secondly, are the water bottle boss holes sealed , i.e. will water get inside the tubes if they were left without bolts in them? Finally, what is the maximum fork travel I can use on this bike? Will it work well with a 2.75" travel fork? Thanks in advance.
Quint is offline   Reply With Quote