• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Parting 1993 Custom Cannondale

lucifer

Hey Y'all
I am parting out my wife's old Cannondale that I built up custom for her in 1993.
Some of you may have seen the wheelset on ebay.
Anyways I wanted to give you guys first dibs on the parts as you have been so good to me in the past.
Here is what is up for grabs.

Ringle wheelset M231s DT Swiss Comps, Alloy Nips All silver. See pics here
http://www.ebay.com/itm/120783139116?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1115

Asking $199 based on what similar sets have sold for lately these are a deal.

Deore XT M735 Front and Rear Derailleurs. Rear is short cage front I believe is 31.8mm clamp on.
Asking $50 for the rear $40 for the front.

Matching Deore XT 7/8 spd thumbshifters in very nice condition.
Asking $75

Deore DX Crankset in good condition. 175mm Would be a good candidate for a refinish.
$30

Control Tech Seatpost. 27.2mm in good shape.
$20

Complete set of Tektro V brakes and levers nearly new condition.
$40

I would prefer to sell the frame, fork, headset and stem together as they are 1.25" and well matched. Email me if you are interested in them. The frame is a standard c'dale 16" from 1993. The fork is a relatively new quadra 10.

As always I combine shipping. I do ship overseas and I often offer package deals. That is if someone wanted the shifters and the derailleurs I would lower my prices a bit on the set.

All of this will be going up on ebay in the near future so if you want it let me know right away. I have some pics I will post later

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.