FatCogs Community Discussion Forums

Go Back   FatCogs Community Discussion Forums > Fat Chance Bicycles > General Fat Chance Discussion

General Fat Chance Discussion Anything and everything about the best mountain bikes ever made.

Old June 26th, 2009, 11:02 AM   #1
ChiefBroom

Default New Blood

I got a '94 Yo Eddy! (Medium Aquamarine Fade) for my birthday the same year. I rode it pretty hard over the 10 years I had it in CO, but maintained it in excellent condition. My son, now 19, who had me remove the training wheels on his first mountain bike while he was still 3, ended up going the full suspension route. But he's always appreciated my Fat Chance, and I've repeatedly had to forbid him from getting a Yo Eddy! tattoo. He just put his Jamis on Craigslist and started looking for a Yo Eddy!. I'd give him mine, but I can't bring myself to part with it yet, and it's probably just a little undersized for him anyway.

Any leads or suggestions anyone here can offer will be appreciated. I've encouraged him to join the group, and I expect he will, but I thought I'd make an introduction in the hope he might be regarded as "in the family."
ChiefBroom is offline   Reply With Quote