• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

'90 YoEddy frame with Yo fork

NCAndy

Medium frame with original Yo fork. Serial #271Y07. Color is, I believe, called Sovereign Blue. It is in need of a paint job.

Comes with the following items:

New set of press in NTN BB bearings.
Three BB spindles, 1 117.5mm , 1 125mm and 1 127.5mm.
Ringle anti-chainsuck plate in black
Chris king black short stack threaded headset. (fork is cut for this headset which has been in the frame since I bought it)
Two sets of BB collars are intact.

I'm selling the parts with the frame so please don't ask me to sell you spindles or bearings, etc. separately.

This frame has a breather hole in the BB shell that you can see when shining a light down the seat tube. I am the original owner and this hole was there when I bought the frame back in '92. There is no rust through on the seat tube. The front der. pulley is there and spins, albeit in a bit of a chunky manner. Axel to crown on this fork is roughly 388mm. It is one of the early YoEddy forks with the shorter A-C dimension which they later lengthened because of a lack of clearance between the tire and the bottom of the crown/steerer. I'll post pics tomorrow when I can get some decent shots outside.

Asking $600 plus shipping. I'll leave it here for a week or so to give you folks first dibs before it goes to Ebay. I will ship it anywhere you are willing to pay for it to go.

Email at drewbee68@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Andy

Attachments

• 90yopic1.jpg
    90yopic1.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 43
  • 90yopic2.jpg
    90yopic2.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 51
Last edited: