FatCogs Community Discussion Forums

Go Back   FatCogs Community Discussion Forums > Fat Chance Bicycles > General Fat Chance Discussion

General Fat Chance Discussion Anything and everything about the best mountain bikes ever made.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 8th, 2007, 7:35 AM   #1
RobTu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: October 8th, 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 271
Default Fat Stuff on ebay right now :-o

I'm not sure how the community would feel about this, (since I know some like to think Fat related stuff on ebay is a secret), but I was thinking a constantly updating thread on Fat bikes/ parts related items posted on Ebay would be cool.

Most of us search ebay anyway, and at least this way, we can instantly get opinions from other members, and keep track of old ended auctions that ebay no longer leaves available. A bit of a sale history if you will.

Here, I'll begin it with a small list of interesting fat items I see on ebay as off 10/07/07:
http://cgi.ebay.com/FAT-CHANCE-WICKE...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fat-chance-yo-ed...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/FAT-CHANCE-YO-ED...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fat-Chance-City-...QQcmdZViewItem

I hope this thread is cool with everyone. Let's try to keep it free from duplicates. If someone has already posted it, don't repost it, and alway include a date within your post.

I'm a long time reader of the forums, but first time poster.
If this isn't a cool idea, then I'm sure I'll know in a short while, and you have my apologies ahead of time
RobTu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 8th, 2007, 9:57 AM   #2
colker
Senior Member
 
colker's Avatar
 
Join Date: June 1st, 2006
Location: rio de janeiro
Posts: 973
Default

teh fork does not look like a big one in but a yo eddy.
i guess we will see that happening a lot...
__________________
https://retratosdeflaviocolker.wordpress.com/
wanted: ride time.
colker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 8th, 2007, 10:05 AM   #3
RobTu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: October 8th, 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 271
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by colker View Post
teh fork does not look like a big one in but a yo eddy.
i guess we will see that happening a lot...

Ohno...that's actually my auction, and I was going by the info I was given when I bought the fork, and by what I had learned....this isn't good.

I better go change my auction right now.

Thanks, I guess I should have done more research...no one has bid on it yet, so no harm/no foul...I hope.
RobTu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 8th, 2007, 10:14 AM   #4
RobTu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: October 8th, 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 271
Default

My auction for the fork has been updated. Thanks again as I don't want to mislead anyone.

So it looks like this thread is working already
RobTu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 8th, 2007, 12:06 PM   #5
colker
Senior Member
 
colker's Avatar
 
Join Date: June 1st, 2006
Location: rio de janeiro
Posts: 973
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobTu View Post
My auction for the fork has been updated. Thanks again as I don't want to mislead anyone.

So it looks like this thread is working already
rob,

rody has pposted some detailed specifics on difference between BOI and YO EDDY forks. it's a recent thread on general forum regarding forks. A-C is different although rake is the same. diameter of legs is definitely different: BOI is 1in and YO is fatter. measure and make sure. i am talking from looking at pics which could mislead depending on angle etc..
good luck
__________________
https://retratosdeflaviocolker.wordpress.com/
wanted: ride time.
colker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2007, 5:13 AM   #6
jbrannsten
Global Moderator
 
jbrannsten's Avatar
 
Join Date: June 13th, 2006
Location: Lommedalen, Norway
Posts: 158
Default

You might also consider to update your answer to the question of OCT-06-07. He has asked about the size of the legs and not the steerer tube. The BOI has 1" legs, and you have answered that the legs are 1" so that might confuse people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobTu View Post
My auction for the fork has been updated. Thanks again as I don't want to mislead anyone.

So it looks like this thread is working already
jbrannsten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2007, 5:37 AM   #7
RobTu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: October 8th, 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 271
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by colker View Post
rob,

rody has pposted some detailed specifics on difference between BOI and YO EDDY forks. it's a recent thread on general forum regarding forks. A-C is different although rake is the same. diameter of legs is definitely different: BOI is 1in and YO is fatter. measure and make sure. i am talking from looking at pics which could mislead depending on angle etc..
good luck
Thanks again, I'll definitely take a look at that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrannsten View Post
You might also consider to update your answer to the question of OCT-06-07. He has asked about the size of the legs and not the steerer tube. The BOI has 1" legs, and you have answered that the legs are 1" so that might confuse people.
Well here is the problem, with the tape measure I used the legs seem to be 1 inch. I was thinking my tape measure is off perhaps. I need to use a second tape measure. The dropouts are campagnolo for sure cause I can see it stamped onto each dropout.

Great...now I don't know if I have a Yo Eddy or a BOI
RobTu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2007, 11:33 AM   #8
jh4rt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: July 21st, 2007
Location: Newbury Park, CA
Posts: 169
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobTu View Post

Great...now I don't know if I have a Yo Eddy or a BOI
This may well be man's dilemma!!!
jh4rt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2007, 12:42 PM   #9
colker
Senior Member
 
colker's Avatar
 
Join Date: June 1st, 2006
Location: rio de janeiro
Posts: 973
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobTu View Post
Thanks again, I'll definitely take a look at that.



Well here is the problem, with the tape measure I used the legs seem to be 1 inch. I was thinking my tape measure is off perhaps. I need to use a second tape measure. The dropouts are campagnolo for sure cause I can see it stamped onto each dropout.

Great...now I don't know if I have a Yo Eddy or a BOI
you need calipers.
__________________
https://retratosdeflaviocolker.wordpress.com/
wanted: ride time.
colker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2007, 4:13 PM   #10
RobTu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: October 8th, 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 271
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh4rt View Post
This may well be man's dilemma!!!
and here I thought it was the meaning of life...how wrong was I

Quote:
Originally Posted by colker View Post
you need calipers.
Actually...I really do

can you suggest a good caliper? I was looking at this one here:
http://www.digitalcaliperfactoryoutl...ipers_main.htm

too bad it won't get here on time to make things clearer for this auction, unless of course, no one bids
RobTu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2007, 5:49 PM   #11
colker
Senior Member
 
colker's Avatar
 
Join Date: June 1st, 2006
Location: rio de janeiro
Posts: 973
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobTu View Post
and here I thought it was the meaning of life...how wrong was I



Actually...I really do

can you suggest a good caliper? I was looking at this one here:
http://www.digitalcaliperfactoryoutl...ipers_main.htm

too bad it won't get here on time to make things clearer for this auction, unless of course, no one bids
take it to the lbs or any machinist shop and measure. it will prevent any possible headaches w/ buyers complaining etc..
__________________
https://retratosdeflaviocolker.wordpress.com/
wanted: ride time.
colker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2007, 1:38 PM   #12
jh4rt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: July 21st, 2007
Location: Newbury Park, CA
Posts: 169
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobTu View Post
and here I thought it was the meaning of life...how wrong was I
Actually, that is 42.
jh4rt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2007, 5:09 PM   #13
RobTu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: October 8th, 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 271
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by colker View Post
take it to the lbs or any machinist shop and measure. it will prevent any possible headaches w/ buyers complaining etc..
This isn't a bad idea, though I do want the caliper; for now I'll take it to a bike shop...I hope I can make some time this saturday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh4rt View Post
Actually, that is 42.
What does that top 40 look like

So back to the true topic of this thread...at least its original purpose before it became a thread on my fork

Here are the latest Fat items on ebay as of 10/11/07, different from the ones listed above:
Someone is a glutton for punishment-
http://cgi.ebay.com/FAT-CHANCE-FRAME...QQcmdZViewItem

I saw this next one up for sale on ebay about 7 to 10 months ago...looks like it's back up again:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Fat-chance_W0QQi...QQcmdZViewItem

and a little pulley:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Fat-Yeti-Front-D...QQcmdZViewItem
RobTu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2007, 6:12 PM   #14
jh4rt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: July 21st, 2007
Location: Newbury Park, CA
Posts: 169
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobTu View Post
This isn't a bad idea, though I do want the caliper; for now I'll take it to a bike shop...I hope I can make some time this saturday.



What does that top 40 look like

So back to the true topic of this thread...at least its original purpose before it became a thread on my fork

Here are the latest Fat items on ebay as of 10/11/07, different from the ones listed above:
Someone is a glutton for punishment-
http://cgi.ebay.com/FAT-CHANCE-FRAME...QQcmdZViewItem

I saw this next one up for sale on ebay about 7 to 10 months ago...looks like it's back up again:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Fat-chance_W0QQi...QQcmdZViewItem

and a little pulley:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Fat-Yeti-Front-D...QQcmdZViewItem
I like this thread. Can you just keep updating it?

That second one ... that would make an awesome SS. Great color for it too! ;-)
jh4rt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2007, 5:28 PM   #15
Upchuck
Senior Member
 
Upchuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: January 31st, 2006
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA
Posts: 210
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobTu View Post
What does that top 40 look like
42...Ford Prefect. Good time to be a hitch hiker. Bad time to be out for a drive...
__________________
89 m Fat Chance NOS frame/fork
89 m Wicked period correct
90 M/L Monster
93 m Ti Fat Chance period correct
99 m Yo! SS conversion
Upchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2007, 11:00 PM   #16
jh4rt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: July 21st, 2007
Location: Newbury Park, CA
Posts: 169
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upchuck View Post
42...Ford Prefect. Good time to be a hitch hiker. Bad time to be out for a drive...
I just hope you didn't forget your towel!
jh4rt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2007, 6:50 AM   #17
fat-tony
Global Moderator
 
fat-tony's Avatar
 
Join Date: October 13th, 2004
Location: birmingham, al - usa
Posts: 711
Default auction watch over at retrobike

For those that did not know this, our friends across the pond already do this. Check out this site and click on Fat Chance for auctions in the US, United Kingdom, and Germany:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/auction/

peace........

Hey and I just realized it is my 3 year anniversary of joining the Fatcogs.com community
fat-tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2007, 3:14 PM   #18
RobTu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: October 8th, 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 271
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh4rt View Post
I like this thread. Can you just keep updating it?

That second one ... that would make an awesome SS. Great color for it too! ;-)
Yep, except, if my memory serves me correct, it was sold for less than his starting bid is...think it was a different seller, but perhaps I'm wrong.

As for the thread, thanks; I intend on updating it weekly at least...why not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upchuck View Post
42...Ford Prefect. Good time to be a hitch hiker. Bad time to be out for a drive...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jh4rt View Post
I just hope you didn't forget your towel!
Hmmm, ah damn, I missed this one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat-tony View Post
For those that did not know this, our friends across the pond already do this. Check out this site and click on Fat Chance for auctions in the US, United Kingdom, and Germany:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/auction/

peace........

Hey and I just realized it is my 3 year anniversary of joining the Fatcogs.com community
That's cool...I had no idea...guess great minds think alike
Happy 3rd anniversary


Quote:
Originally Posted by RobTu View Post

Here are the latest Fat items on ebay as of 10/11/07, different from the ones listed above:
Someone is a glutton for punishment-
http://cgi.ebay.com/FAT-CHANCE-FRAME...QQcmdZViewItem
Well, this auction just ended on this setup that was beat to hell, went for over $100 with the shipping...guess someone has their winter project all set up.

Back to my Fat fork, I didn't have a chance to go to the LBS today
and I have 80 people watching my auction, along with 720 visits to my page...that's probably the most "potential" interest I've ever had in any of my auctions. Good luck to the snippers I guess. If it doesn't sell, I'm going to get official measurements from my local LBS with pics of the process.
On a little something off the topic but still old and cool; The auction for my GT Zoot Scoot just ended...gonna be sad parting with it
RobTu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2007, 3:56 PM   #19
paul m
Member
 
Join Date: January 16th, 2007
Location: walsall uk
Posts: 57
Default Forks

It was I that ask if they were 1" legs or 1-1/8 just because they were an early fork and looked 1-1/8 .
paul m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2007, 5:15 PM   #20
RobTu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: October 8th, 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 271
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul m View Post
It was I that ask if they were 1" legs or 1-1/8 just because they were an early fork and looked 1-1/8 .
Cool, I measured it with my tape measure, and it wasn't 1-1/8; it was closer to 1"...as you can see from this thread, I'm in need of a Caliper to take exact measurements.

It's a great fork, and when I bought it, I was told it was a BOI. I paid $350 for it which was a great price being that a couple BOI forks had jusst gone for $450 and $560 in the weeks before it.

I'm hoping no one bids on it, this way I can get it measured with a caliper and determine it to be a BOI for sure, eliminating the confusion.

If it's not, is the Yo Eddy worth a lot less, and did I get ripped off
Seriously, it doesn't matter; the fork looks great and so does the paint, so I enjoyed it. Just have too many forks including a bunch of 1" forks, and I can spare this one.

I apologize for the confusion.
RobTu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2007, 6:59 AM   #21
colker
Senior Member
 
colker's Avatar
 
Join Date: June 1st, 2006
Location: rio de janeiro
Posts: 973
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobTu View Post
Cool, I measured it with my tape measure, and it wasn't 1-1/8; it was closer to 1"...as you can see from this thread, I'm in need of a Caliper to take exact measurements.

It's a great fork, and when I bought it, I was told it was a BOI. I paid $350 for it which was a great price being that a couple BOI forks had jusst gone for $450 and $560 in the weeks before it.

I'm hoping no one bids on it, this way I can get it measured with a caliper and determine it to be a BOI for sure, eliminating the confusion.

If it's not, is the Yo Eddy worth a lot less, and did I get ripped off
Seriously, it doesn't matter; the fork looks great and so does the paint, so I enjoyed it. Just have too many forks including a bunch of 1" forks, and I can spare this one.

I apologize for the confusion.
both are valuable. the yoismore desirable to some while the BOI is to others.
yours look like a yo... but the color places it in 93 when BOI was already in production. only a caliper will tell for sure.
__________________
https://retratosdeflaviocolker.wordpress.com/
wanted: ride time.
colker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2007, 10:06 AM   #22
ameybrook
Senior Member
 
Join Date: February 16th, 2007
Location: Durango, CO USA
Posts: 167
Default

I trust you'll be all over this Flavio -

http://cgi.ebay.com/SUNTOUR-XC-PRO-S...QQcmdZViewItem
ameybrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2007, 12:47 PM   #23
colker
Senior Member
 
colker's Avatar
 
Join Date: June 1st, 2006
Location: rio de janeiro
Posts: 973
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameybrook View Post
I trust you'll be all over this Flavio -

http://cgi.ebay.com/SUNTOUR-XC-PRO-S...QQcmdZViewItem

i bought mine 10 days a go! i am waiting on arrival...

btw.. just rode the wicked on the trails. my favourite bike. what a nice technical singletrack bike.

i think i will pair the suntour w/ a san marco regal saddle i have here.
__________________
https://retratosdeflaviocolker.wordpress.com/
wanted: ride time.
colker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2007, 4:53 PM   #24
masiman
Junior Member
 
Join Date: August 28th, 2007
Location: VA
Posts: 27
Default Older CC Strada

I do not remember these. This would have been about the time Trek was being marketed. Nice SR gruppo.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1978-Chris-Chanc...QQcmdZViewItem
masiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2007, 11:16 PM   #25
sancho
Member
 
Join Date: June 10th, 2006
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 47
Default 1978 Chris Chance Special Strada

Wow! That Strada is just my size. I've never seen a Chance that old on ebay before (or anywhere for that matter).
sancho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2007, 11:48 PM   #26
mainlyfats
Senior Member
 
mainlyfats's Avatar
 
Join Date: August 13th, 2004
Location: Winnipeg
Posts: 700
Default Dood!

http://www.fatcogs.com/forum/attachm...5&d=1123101105

Apparently, this is one of the first three bikes Chris made after leaving Witcomb USA. They were samples he put on his car and drove around looking for commissions.

It lives at Toronto coffee shop now - http://www.cherrybombcoffee.ca/ (see the bike wall under Dough).

Quote:
Originally Posted by sancho View Post
Wow! That Strada is just my size. I've never seen a Chance that old on ebay before (or anywhere for that matter).
mainlyfats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2007, 8:33 AM   #27
masiman
Junior Member
 
Join Date: August 28th, 2007
Location: VA
Posts: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sancho View Post
Wow! That Strada is just my size. I've never seen a Chance that old on ebay before (or anywhere for that matter).
Fits me too. I don't think I could afford it though.
masiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2007, 9:15 AM   #28
mainlyfats
Senior Member
 
mainlyfats's Avatar
 
Join Date: August 13th, 2004
Location: Winnipeg
Posts: 700
Default That same guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by masiman View Post
Fits me too. I don't think I could afford it though.
... sold the most amazing Chance track bike that I think was the same size and probably owned by the same guy - a bike shop owner in the Boston area. In the grand scheme of things it went for a pretty reasonable amount. Chris' bikes don't have the cache of a contemporary Sachs, Eisentraut, Weigle and are not even in the same atmosphere as California Masis (although I'd be surprised if he made many more road bikes than Mario Confente pre-Fat).

I think that to road collectors, Fat Chance kind of sullied his name. He's just "that mountain bike guy".

I tried to sell mine - dated 1977 - and didn't get any real bids.
mainlyfats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2007, 11:52 AM   #29
jh4rt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: July 21st, 2007
Location: Newbury Park, CA
Posts: 169
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainlyfats View Post
... sold the most amazing Chance track bike that I think was the same size and probably owned by the same guy - a bike shop owner in the Boston area. In the grand scheme of things it went for a pretty reasonable amount. Chris' bikes don't have the cache of a contemporary Sachs, Eisentraut, Weigle and are not even in the same atmosphere as California Masis (although I'd be surprised if he made many more road bikes than Mario Confente pre-Fat).

I think that to road collectors, Fat Chance kind of sullied his name. He's just "that mountain bike guy".

I tried to sell mine - dated 1977 - and didn't get any real bids.
I think the Slim stands out however. That bike was all the great things about mountain bikes and TIG welded frames rolled up into one of the sweetest rides ever. I haven't been on a huge amount of bikes; I have ridden a couple of Colnagos, a bunch of Merlins (including a Cielo, which is an amazing bike), but would say that the difference in feel was one of closeness. I have never ridden a bike better at translating my "desires" to the road better than my Slim. And Vice-versa. I have never been on another bike which made me feel as "close" to the road.

Just one man's opinion.
jh4rt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2007, 12:22 PM   #30
mainlyfats
Senior Member
 
mainlyfats's Avatar
 
Join Date: August 13th, 2004
Location: Winnipeg
Posts: 700
Default Such is collecting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh4rt View Post
I think the Slim stands out however. That bike was all the great things about mountain bikes and TIG welded frames rolled up into one of the sweetest rides ever. I haven't been on a huge amount of bikes; I have ridden a couple of Colnagos, a bunch of Merlins (including a Cielo, which is an amazing bike), but would say that the difference in feel was one of closeness. I have never ridden a bike better at translating my "desires" to the road better than my Slim. And Vice-versa. I have never been on another bike which made me feel as "close" to the road.

Just one man's opinion.
... a quality product is not necessarily collectible and vice versa. I totally agree with you - they are magical bikes, but bring one to L'Eroica and people probably wouldn't find it "interesting enough" to get excited over.
mainlyfats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2007, 10:18 AM   #31
masiman
Junior Member
 
Join Date: August 28th, 2007
Location: VA
Posts: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainlyfats View Post
... a quality product is not necessarily collectible and vice versa. I totally agree with you - they are magical bikes, but bring one to L'Eroica and people probably wouldn't find it "interesting enough" to get excited over.
What is L'Eroica? I have not heard of that.

I may have to pick up a Slim one day. My current road frames are interestingly a California Masi (my first racer) and a Litespeed Ultimate.

I agree about the mountain bike guy comment. I remember when the Slims first came out and how well they were reviewed. Even then I thought that I did not want to own a road bike by some MTB guys. The panache was not there. The good part is that those bikes are standing the test of time.

I found the Merlins to be too whippy like the early carbon bikes I tried (Look and Trek). The other bikes from that 70's-80's (Rossin, Pinarello, Colnago, Merckx, etc.) era I found to be either harsher than the Masi or more relaxed. The Masi was a great balance of all day comfort and crit racing in steel. I wish it were a little stiffer for the sprints but it was not bad. The Ultimate is closer still to a crit bike yet still comfortable.
masiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2007, 10:29 AM   #32
sancho
Member
 
Join Date: June 10th, 2006
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 47
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by masiman View Post
What is L'Eroica? I have not heard of that.

I may have to pick up a Slim one day. My current road frames are interestingly a California Masi (my first racer) and a Litespeed Ultimate.
If you can find one in your size, jump on it. It takes some work to get them going from a standstill, but once they get moving the ride is amazing.
sancho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2007, 11:24 AM   #33
mainlyfats
Senior Member
 
mainlyfats's Avatar
 
Join Date: August 13th, 2004
Location: Winnipeg
Posts: 700
Default L'Eroica

Quote:
Originally Posted by masiman View Post
What is L'Eroica? I have not heard of that.
It's a race in Italy where collectors ride and come to ogle vintage bikes. It's like a vintage car rally.

The 2007 ride was on October 7th.
mainlyfats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2007, 1:16 PM   #34
masiman
Junior Member
 
Join Date: August 28th, 2007
Location: VA
Posts: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainlyfats View Post
It's a race in Italy where collectors ride and come to ogle vintage bikes. It's like a vintage car rally.

The 2007 ride was on October 7th.
Is the name a play on l'erotica?

Sounds very cool indeed. I'd love to attend one. Unfortunately, by the time I am able to afford the cost to get there, the Trek Madone may be in the vintage lineup .
masiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 5:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.