FatCogs Community Discussion Forums

Go Back   FatCogs Community Discussion Forums > Fat Chance Bicycles > Builder's Corner

Builder's Corner Restoration and preservation. Keep them running in perfect shape. What size is your bottom bracket?

Old September 26th, 2004, 6:57 PM   #1
Shane

Default Suspension Fork For '92 Yo Eddy?

Hi all, i'm a new member and am glad to be here. I am a proud owner of a '92 Yo Eddy and have been riding it hard since then and I love the bike. I am riding '95 Judy SL's and I think it's time to replace them before they fall apart. As far as suspension goes, i don't think they are performing that great after riding them for almost 10 years. Does any one have any recommendations on a new or old fork that will not mess up the geometry too much? Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!
Shane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 27th, 2004, 3:11 AM   #2
scant

check the other sus fork threads dude.
yeh it can be done

scant
scant is offline   Reply With Quote