FatCogs Community Discussion Forums

Go Back   FatCogs Community Discussion Forums > Classifieds > For Sale

Notices

For Sale Bikes, parts and anything old school cycling you'd like to sell. Let's try to keep it to bike stuff.

Old September 12th, 2007, 10:08 PM   #1
colker

Default ibis mojo, small

Mojo frame, orange, small year 00> $550(few chips and i retouched them. NO rust. no dings)
King headset. silver> $75
Thomson post 28.6, silver $40
marz. Bomber Z2, gold> $150

shipping(for frame): $85
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mojoweb2.jpg (190.3 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg mojoweb5.jpg (61.5 KB, 17 views)
Old September 13th, 2007, 9:36 AM   #2
Kirk Pacenti

Default Oh! If It Were Only A Large...

Quote:
Originally Posted by colker View Post
Mojo frame, orange, small year 00> $550(few chips and i retouched them. NO rust. no dings)
King headset. silver> $75
Thomson post 28.6, silver $40
marz. Bomber Z2, gold> $150

shipping(for frame): $85
Flavio,

This is a sweet bike! You know the Ibis Mojo is my #2 favorite bike of all time... the YO! being #1 of course!

Funny thing, when Bontrager closed shop I was at Ibis the next day applying for a job. They gave me the "weld test" and hired me on the spot... unfortunately, I couldn't live in Seabastapol for what they were offering. They shut down their CA operation shortly after that, so maybe it was for the best?

Any way good luck selling this bike. Anyone who knows these bikes knows your a letting it go for a great price!

Cheers,

KP
Old September 13th, 2007, 10:56 AM   #3
colker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk Pacenti View Post
Flavio,

This is a sweet bike! You know the Ibis Mojo is my #2 favorite bike of all time... the YO! being #1 of course!

Funny thing, when Bontrager closed shop I was at Ibis the next day applying for a job. They gave me the "weld test" and hired me on the spot... unfortunately, I couldn't live in Seabastapol for what they were offering. They shut down their CA operation shortly after that, so maybe it was for the best?

Any way good luck selling this bike. Anyone who knows these bikes knows your a letting it go for a great price!

Cheers,

KP
thanks KP,

i am selling only cause i want to buy more bikes!

it's a fast and groovy bike.

Colker
Old September 13th, 2007, 1:33 PM   #4
masiman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk Pacenti View Post

I remember this bike but unfortunately I have never ridden one. How do they ride compared to the Wicked?

I like your website Flavio. Some very nice shots. Were these models, clients or both? The troupe (comedy and acrobatic) were some of my favorites.
masiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2007, 3:35 PM   #5
colker

Quote:
Originally Posted by masiman View Post
I remember this bike but unfortunately I have never ridden one. How do they ride compared to the Wicked?

I like your website Flavio. Some very nice shots. Were these models, clients or both? The troupe (comedy and acrobatic) were some of my favorites.
Thanks. Muy thanks..
some of the shots are jobs, those that involve people. i am known as a portraitist and theatre/ music photographer. the still life is my personal work.

the mojo is very different. it's good at speed, spinning the pedals fast. it's a bike for fast singletrack more than slow and technical like the fat chances.
it's not a pure race bike. it's a groovy, fun and comfortable mountain bike. BB is low, west coast style. it loves speed.
most of my riding is done on slow technical ground and i prefer a more laid back seat angle.