FatCogs Community Discussion Forums

Go Back   FatCogs Community Discussion Forums > Fat Chance Bicycles > Builder's Corner

Builder's Corner Restoration and preservation. Keep them running in perfect shape. What size is your bottom bracket?

Old May 6th, 2007, 11:29 AM   #1
ameybrook

Default Some Wicked Art for Decals

Hi all,

Thought I'd share this with y'all. Its just a modified version of the existing wicked art I grabbed from this site, but I've modified it a little for the later-version 'outline' type.

I'm no photoshop expert... as you can see the 'stars' are pretty hacked together. For some reason this looks alot better opened in photoshop :-( maybe someone can improve on this...

Some sticker/decal vendors may get tripped up because its not an illustrator document. However, it would be pretty easy to 'create outlines' in illustrator to make most of these an object, that way they could die-cut them. The smaller logos (CK, Dont tread on me, American Flag, etc) will probably have to be just a clear lay-over type.

Hope this helps some.
Attached Images
File Type: gif fat_logo_final.gif (26.5 KB, 52 views)
ameybrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2007, 2:36 PM   #2
Spikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameybrook View Post
Hi all,

Thought I'd share this with y'all. Its just a modified version of the existing wicked art I grabbed from this site, but I've modified it a little for the later-version 'outline' type.

I'm no photoshop expert... as you can see the 'stars' are pretty hacked together. For some reason this looks alot better opened in photoshop :-( maybe someone can improve on this...

Some sticker/decal vendors may get tripped up because its not an illustrator document. However, it would be pretty easy to 'create outlines' in illustrator to make most of these an object, that way they could die-cut them. The smaller logos (CK, Dont tread on me, American Flag, etc) will probably have to be just a clear lay-over type.

Hope this helps some.
It looks better in PS cus you saved it as a gif image. try saving it and sharing it in high res jpg or psd format (eps is fine too :-) )
Old May 12th, 2007, 7:04 PM   #3
yo' djblu

actually best to do that kind of work in illustrator. I have the flag and sig complete if u want it.
yo' djblu is offline   Reply With Quote