FatCogs Community Discussion Forums

Go Back   FatCogs Community Discussion Forums > Fat Chance Bicycles > Builder's Corner

Builder's Corner Restoration and preservation. Keep them running in perfect shape. What size is your bottom bracket?

Old May 1st, 2007, 9:23 PM   #1
DaveH

Default Its off to Airglow!

I finally got it boxed and shipped. My Yo is off to get a Pearlescent white paint job with decals under the clear coat at Airglow custom painting. They say its gona be about 2 months to get it back. I have not chosen the color of the decals yet, I mean the team and the chance are black but the Fat and the Yo eddie are still up in the air. Any ideas? Every thing is going to be black, im taking a hand full of parts in tomorrow to get re-anodized so the decal will basically be the only color besides black and white. let me know what you guys think.

DaveH
Old May 2nd, 2007, 12:00 AM   #2
MikeyNYC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveH View Post
I finally got it boxed and shipped. My Yo is off to get a Pearlescent white paint job with decals under the clear coat at Airglow custom painting. They say its gona be about 2 months to get it back. I have not chosen the color of the decals yet, I mean the team and the chance are black but the Fat and the Yo eddie are still up in the air. Any ideas? Every thing is going to be black, im taking a hand full of parts in tomorrow to get re-anodized so the decal will basically be the only color besides black and white. let me know what you guys think.

DaveH
How about all black hollow "Fat" and "Yo eddy" decals to keep it real and unique?

Can't wait to see this one!!
MikeyNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2007, 9:41 AM   #3
DaveH

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyNYC View Post
How about all black hollow "Fat" and "Yo eddy" decals to keep it real and unique?

Can't wait to see this one!!
Anyone good enough wana try and draw that out to see what it would look like?

DaveH