FatCogs Community Discussion Forums

Go Back   FatCogs Community Discussion Forums > Fat Chance Bicycles > General Fat Chance Discussion

General Fat Chance Discussion Anything and everything about the best mountain bikes ever made.

Old September 9th, 2004, 8:58 AM   #1
Fatty Dread

Default Where is Chris?

I found out through friends in Burlington, VT exactly where Chris is living and working, along with some finer details of the company break-up. We decided that sharing that info in this forum would be innapropriate. I wish Chris all the luck and someday I am quite sure that I will swill a pint Magic Hat with him and tell him how much I love to ride my yo.
Fatty Dread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2004, 10:21 AM   #2
scant

dont hold back any punches dude! would be cool if you could find that email from chris

the "whats chris doin now" question has been answered elsewhere on the forum. physio apparently (with some custom garden furniture design).

As you say its kinda nice that FATs still hold their value well. $1920 for that 10th anniversary ebay recently... & that was a bargain

scant
scant is offline   Reply With Quote