FatCogs Community Discussion Forums

Go Back   FatCogs Community Discussion Forums > Fat Chance Bicycles > General Fat Chance Discussion

General Fat Chance Discussion Anything and everything about the best mountain bikes ever made.

Old February 15th, 2007, 5:01 PM   #1
useyourdagger

Default FS: Syncros 29.4 X 410, matching stem

Sorry if this is in the wrong place; when I click on the "classifieds" link, it takes me back to the forums. So if there's a better place to advertise this, please let me know. I (sadly) no longer have my Yo Eddy, but I do have a rare Syncros 29.4 seatpost in 410 mm length, long enough for even the longest-legged Fat or IF rider. Comes with matching Syncros hinged stem (1-1/8") complete with all the parts that usually fall off and get lost in the parts box. Asking $50 for the pair, or will trade for interesting stuff. Email is best way to contact me. I can send photos, I take paypal, and shipping is $5.
useyourdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2007, 3:25 PM   #2
fat-tony
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by useyourdagger View Post
Sorry if this is in the wrong place; when I click on the "classifieds" link, it takes me back to the forums. So if there's a better place to advertise this, please let me know. I (sadly) no longer have my Yo Eddy, but I do have a rare Syncros 29.4 seatpost in 410 mm length, long enough for even the longest-legged Fat or IF rider. Comes with matching Syncros hinged stem (1-1/8") complete with all the parts that usually fall off and get lost in the parts box. Asking $50 for the pair, or will trade for interesting stuff. Email is best way to contact me. I can send photos, I take paypal, and shipping is $5.
When you are "signed in" there is a FOR SALE category at the very bottom of the Forum topics (right next to the WANTED section. Hope that this helps.

It should go there.
fat-tony is offline   Reply With Quote