1983 Ritchey Annapurna

Repack Rider

This is my one-owner '83 Ritchey Annapurna, held by the guy who made it. The paint is a little battered, but since it's the original paint job, Ill leave it the way it is.

Attachments

• Ritchey04.jpg
    Ritchey04.jpg
    356.4 KB · Views: 60
  • close_up04.jpg
    close_up04.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 30

fat-tony

Staff member
Hey Repack:

I love it. Thanks for joining us FAT folks over here. Only you with your Mt. bike history deserve a ride like that! Both pure legends.

Peace,

Tony

Last edited:

Repack Rider

Tony,

I don't know whether you have seen my website, but that is where I'm putting most of my old files and stuff.

Also, on the UK site RetroBike they have been generous in allowing me to use their bandwidth to archive some of my vast collection of '80s brochures, catalogs, and other trade show handouts.

My gallery, which is really just getting started, is here.

The most recent addition is the 1985 Fat Chance catalog.

Footman

Beautiful bike, Charlie. Found your website a few months ago and enjoyed it much. Great source of information and insight.

Love the "Gizmo" satire piece. I threw away the bike computer about 17 yrs ago and never looked back.

Best regards,

Andy

Upchuck

Tony,

I don't know whether you have seen my website, but that is where I'm putting most of my old files and stuff.

Also, on the UK site RetroBike they have been generous in allowing me to use their bandwidth to archive some of my vast collection of '80s brochures, catalogs, and other trade show handouts.

My gallery, which is really just getting started, is here.

The most recent addition is the 1985 Fat Chance catalog.
Thanks for the contribution, CK! The 85 Fat info came just in time for my new frame. The WTB Speedmaster brake setup instructions are just what I was looking for to help me set up my roller cam.

Keep it coming!