[WTB] Pretty much anything in the 18" range...

Doug Carter

Staff member
Well, new house and all, I'm tired of not having any mountain bike to ride. I'm looking for just about anything in the 18" frame range. I have a 32" inseam, and an 5' 11" so an average joe bike. I'm not looking for any collector's items, just a trail rider from the 1991 to 1997 era of hardtails. Not looking for any frames, either, as I don't need any more "projects."

Whatcha got?

PM me here or AIM/Yahoo: upon3

rody

Doug,

Glad to have you back, brother!

What kind of price range are you looking for...I can see what we could piece together for you.

cheers,

rody

Doug Carter

Staff member
Doug,

Glad to have you back, brother!

What kind of price range are you looking for...I can see what we could piece together for you.

cheers,

rody

Thanks Rody, road bikes and a sedentary winter didn't agree with me. Time to get back on a bike I'm comfortable riding.

PM sent...

fat-tony

Staff member
Well it's about time Doug. Wish I had a bike in your size for you! But unfortunately I don't. You still in around Chi-town or did you make it south?

Doug Carter

Staff member
Nah, plans changed and we wound up staying in the Chicago area. We did move though, about 10 minutes south of where we were. Boy, was 2007 a hellacious year for us

jman950

1991 / 1992 Wicked 19"

I have complete 19" Wicked.

Dark Blue - well ridden
XT and lx components - thumb shifters
Answer FTW stem
no name seatpost
Ritchey rims that could use a little truing

I paid too much for it when I got the Fat Chance bug ~ $425

Willing to entertain offers

I will try to take some pics and post.

PM me for more info

lucifer

I have considered selling my nearly new medium buckshaver singlespeed lately.
It's pretty high end though....

Doug Carter

Staff member
I know one thing, my ass isn't in any shape for a single speed. :D

Still looking... my last second attack on that Shocka didn't fare so well today. :( Doesn't need to be too fancy (build), I'll have more fun taking a good frame and working from there if I need to.

Doug Carter

Staff member
Pinch me... I MUST be dreaming.

I'm working on something that has been a long time coming, guys. I'm kinda light-headed, actually. :D :D :D :D Fingers crossed...

Doug Carter

Staff member
I'm working on a Medium Yo F/F in Team Violet, like my original Eddy.

I just picked up something else in the meantime, too. Wife is gonna stick a fork in my neck while I sleep... I just know it.

:redface: