Wicked Seat Tube Dia.

nigeh

Hi, Can someone tell me the diameter of the seat tube on a Wicked, so I can try and find a suitable seat post.

Also, if you can recommend me a suitable seat post that would be great.

Cheers

Nige.

Yo Eddy!

...oooh, and I would try Ernie (bikeboosting.nl). Thought he had a Syncros in that size laying around!

nigeh

Thanks....

Hi Melvin,

Thanks for the info, I have dropped Ernie a line to see if he still has one - otherwise it's gonna be a lot of searching around as I have since found out the Thomson don't do this size, which is what I was counting on.

Where abouts in the Netherlands are you? - I'm in the south of Limburg!

Cheers Nige

Yo Eddy!

I think it is gone. It was on his site for light yrs, but I checked and it isn't anymore. Possibly went to another Wicked enthousiast.

Heylight does still the 'Sattlestutze mit Versatz'. Already for around 15yrs or so, so will be pretty much period correct. They do every size or colour you want. Cost less than a Thomson. Other approach is a USE with shim? Searching eBay for a while?

Location: No, I am not in the Dutch mountains. I am at the North Sea coast, near Schoorl. MTB'ing is good overhere, in the dunes.

nigeh

Hi Melvin,

Yep its gone!

Gonna go for a shim and Thomson post I think! are you sure of the 26.4 as mine seems to measure up a fraction smaller than that?

Also - I'm looking for a different length of pressed in bear axle - any ideas?

Cheers Nige.

colker

Hi Melvin,

Yep its gone!

Gonna go for a shim and Thomson post I think! are you sure of the 26.4 as mine seems to measure up a fraction smaller than that?

Also - I'm looking for a different length of pressed in bear axle - any ideas?

Cheers Nige.

you can find a 26.4 kalloy uno on ebay. it's a good lightweight post. eventually a syncros or suntour will come up (on ebay) and you grab it.

Bssc

Bath cycle aka bikeman on the web old time fat shop (Chris Inglehart worked out of there for a few years)