• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Yo Eddy....

bigblackbike

So im not sure what i have here but from the info i can find it seems to be a Fat Chance Yo Eddy. Is there any interest in this particular bike, it seems to have been painted black and is in need of new hand grips but apart from that seems all there and is in reasonable cond.

Pls msg me if you would like to buy it or if you know what i should expect to get for it.

I do not receive instant notifications via email so pls sms or call on 0447 344437 if you have any questions.

Attachments

• Yo Eddy 1.jpg
    Yo Eddy 1.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 258
  • Yo Eddy 2.jpg
    Yo Eddy 2.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 89
  • Yo Eddy 3.jpg
    Yo Eddy 3.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 84
  • Yo Eddy 4.jpg
    Yo Eddy 4.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 56
  • Yo Eddy 5.jpg
    Yo Eddy 5.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

jpicard616

It's definitely not a Yo Eddy, nor does it look like anything Fat City Cycles ever built. Someone on here might be able to tell you what it is, and if not, you can try the Retrobike site.

aron

Booo. What's going on man? It's ok but did you really think it was a fat or you messing with us?

I-ROBOT

Wait.. I've got it!

It's....

a.....

wait, it's coming to me!

it's...it's a...

IT'S A NO EDDY!! :eek:

Aluminum - short for ALMOST A METAL

(Ya I know, they make airplanes out it - so what)

enjoy!
Scott

bigblackbike

oh sorry did touch a sore spot

Thanks for your help to the people who simply said nah its not a Yo Eddy and for the other people who seemingly must still live with their mummies and play online computer games and beat off to the underwear section in the mail catalogues well just keep doing what you do best. Seen as thou i obviously have no idea what sort of bike it is i figured after googling different words and looking through pics that it didnt seem to stupid for somone with as mentioned "no idea" to ask on a forum such as this.

I bet if it was the real thing a majority of you would have your hands firmly grasping your small dicks and perhaps ignoring the underwear section for the first time this week you would be pulling the skin right off it.

Thanks for your time to those who simply answered the question. to the rest of you... cya dick pullers.

WD Pro

Hey dude, chill out, it's just the humour on here ... ;)

Besides, I am 40, have my own house and can't see what's wrong with beating off to the underwear section of the catalogue ... :confused: Doesn't everyone do that ... :confused:

WD :D

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
It is nice every once in a while to witness someone experiencing the internet for the first time, but tone down the over-reaction a bit and play nice.