Any One Know How Many Yo Eddy Disc Frames Made in Late 99 ' ?

chevron

Yo Eddy Team Disc Ltd Edition Mdl Late '99 * NEW PICS *

Anyone have any info ? , I would appreciate you sharing your knowledge, Am just wondering what the Production numbers were for this Rare version of the Yo Eddy was at the end of the NY production. Just posted pics of mine anyone have an original Fat Anti-chainsuck device. By the way am new to this forum and am just loving it ,lots of great stories and information.I rode my first Fat in 86 -A ride like none other !

Attachments

• TeamYoEddyDisc.JPG
    TeamYoEddyDisc.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 16
  • yoeddy antichainsuck.JPG
    yoeddy antichainsuck.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Spikes

What's the serial of this Yo? Mine is from that year and has disc tabs too. When they went bust, Wendyll offered me a yellow frame and my current hot lava frame. Just curious of this is one of the two last ones.

chevron

Hi Spikes the serial is kind of hard to read ,maybe you can help me to decipher it - the guy I got it from said my bike was ordered by a buyer in the UK ,and did not end up shipping. Serial # P . MOS8 or 88 or could be 58 its a Med size .I was also trying to confirm that the paint is original since it looks Brand New except for a few tiny minor chips . the inside of the seat tube is as new as the day it left the factory .all the parts are like new , some of them vintage , a few are newer.thanks for any help -best , Ron

Spikes

My Yo! is a size large and the serial number is YO L 2554.

Your should read: YO M ****

You might try to take a soft pencil and rub the digits lightly to give them a bit more contrast and make them better readable.