panaracer smoke magics

henk19

Hello out there this might be an odd question, I am looking for a set of Panaracer smoke magics. They were the white ones. I had them on my first Yo and would love to find another pair. I would prefer two rear tires.

confused.gif

MikeyNYC

Panaracer smoke magics

henk19 said:
Hello out there this might be an odd question, I am looking for a set of Panaracer smoke magics. They were the white ones. I had them on my first Yo and would love to find another pair. I would prefer two rear tires.

confused.gif

henk19,

I have 1 very OLD sort of DRY (on the sidewalls) Panaracer DART Magic FRONT tire that has a great amount of tread left and is almost yellow not quite white (may just be dirty?)...It's yours if you want it, all that I ask is you kindly PayPal or send cash or money order via US Postal for whatever the actual shipping cost may be to you, from NYC, NY 10024.

Please let me know via Private Message if you want it. (or if you don't want it and someone else here does, the same rate of just actual shipping applies!)

Regards,

Michael-NYC

fatf**knchance

i may be able to help you with a pair of NOS tires. i'll stop by a shop that i think has them in a week or so. i know they are wire bead if they still have them