Scott's World Tour 2011

I-ROBOT

Hey Gang

Just got back from a whirlwind tour of South Korea and China. Found a really cool velodrome in Changwon, Korea. It wasn't open, but I walked around it and took a couple of shots of myself outside of it.

The scooter drivers in China are absolutely crazy!! no regard for traffic laws, personal safety, or anyone around them - quite a site to see, even if crappy weather. It was an experience to be sure.

My next trip will take me to Germany. I have a meeting in Frankenthal which is about an hour south of Frankfurt. I will have time there on Sunday 2/13 to explore a little. We stop in Dublin, Ireland on the way back and I will have the afternoon and evening of 2/15 in Dublin. If anyone knows any cool bike shops to visit, please let me know. One of my traveling associates is a mountain biker so he will be up for that too.

Attachments

• Changwon 012611 042a.jpg
    Changwon 012611 042a.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 45

AB

I don't know of any cool shops, but the Germans do love FCC bikes that's for sure.

Happy Travels!

AB

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
Seriously. You should try to give a lecture on the glory days of Fat when you are in Germany. I bet you could pull a pretty good crowd of enthusiasts.

I-ROBOT

Had a good time in Europe but no time to find any bike shops except this little door front in Dublin. It was raining and we were on our way to dinner so I didn't stop in. I will be back over in Germany later this summer.
Hope everyone survived the crappy winter here
Scott

Attachments

• Dublin 2011 017a.jpg
    Dublin 2011 017a.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 20