• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

1988 21" Team Comp for sale

1988 Team Comp w/ GP Wilson dropouts, fork tips, and bottle opener. $650-
181 mm Cooks Bros cranks
Ti BB spindle
Deore XT 7 speed derails/shifters
Ti one-piece stem/handlebar flex stem
Bullseye hubs w/ Mavic hard anodized rims
Newer dia-comp brake levers and Tektro canti brakes
It's got its share of scratches but no dings or dents that I know of.
Bright green fork and rear triangle, flourescent yellow mid-section.
My photo files seem to be about 10 times as large as this site can handle and the pics are not on the web. If you've got a solution that would allow posting the pics let me know. -Max

Oh- I am not an every day site visitor, so it may take a few days to get back to you.

My photo files seem to be about 10 times as large as this site can handle and the pics are not on the web. If you've got a solution that would allow posting the pics let me know.

i would join photobucket www.photobucket.com and upload the pics there. you can then post the image tags here that will show the photos that are hosted on photobucket.

Team Comp Pictures

OK- Jon, I took your advice and posted some pictures on photobucket.

http://s932.photobucket.com/albums/ad170/maxmacleod/

Hopefully this link will get you there. Also, the first picture is a 1990 Slim with box crown fork. Just a bonus shot since there aren't a bunch of them around. I have recieved a couple inqueries (Nathaniel and Jon), but before moving forward with a sale there will need to be some more photos and further disclosures.
For example, the seat post got cut down so it may not fit truely long-legged people (no measurements yet - it's borderline for me and I wear 34" inseam pants), the rear cassette body appears to be the early Shimano type that required unscrewing the smallest cog (kinda funky - possibly har to find replacement cogs?), I may want to keep the seat, rear shifting is not great (probably the shifters have slack from being old - might have some better ones in a box somewhere), - those are the annoyances that come to mind.
Probably my next opportunity to take more pictures will be next weekend. -Max