• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

1993 yo eddy small 16" frame

sbrian

SOLD SOLD SOLD 1993 yo eddy frame size is small seat tube measures 16" from center of bb to top of seat tube has some scratches but no rust or dents. was going to refinish for my wife but now she wants rear suspension. color is more of a maroon than the purple it appears in the photos. im open to interesting bike related trades. asking $225 do not want to ship

ok i have tons of questions on the fork so for $450 i will sell the frame and fork

Last edited:

High Gear

Very nice. Like the color too. Shipping should be easy with a frame that size. Why can't I find a XL??

1993 yo eddy frame size is small seat tube measures 16" from center of bb to top of seat tube has some scratches but no rust or dents. was going to refinish for my wife but now she wants rear suspension. color is more of a maroon than the purple it appears in the photos. im open to interesting bike related trades. asking $225 do not want to ship

High Gear

Since your from somerville, did you visit the factory back when you purchased it?

1993 yo eddy frame size is small seat tube measures 16" from center of bb to top of seat tube has some scratches but no rust or dents. was going to refinish for my wife but now she wants rear suspension. color is more of a maroon than the purple it appears in the photos. im open to interesting bike related trades. asking $225 do not want to ship

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
That's super! Kandy Wild Cherry with the pink stickers looks great.

Someone will be very happy with this one!!