• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

RockShox Judy 1" steerer

Georgia Cracker

I have a Judy with a 7" long steerer for a 1" head tube. The guts were replaced with Englund cartridges which are infinitely better than what was there originally. It has a full 2 1/2" of useable travel, maybe a wee bit more. It still looks good and works as good as it ever did. I will include two sets of the Englund cartridges and what I can find of the original innards, as well as a bunch or replacement o-rings for the Englund inserts (you can rebuild them in five minutes) as well as a Fox pump to keep them pumped up. For just the shock and all described above $125.00 + shipping (about $20). Currently configured for disc brakes, I will sell the Avid Juicy front brake caliper and lever and rotor with lines all full for another $30. If you need a wheel I will sell the front wheel, Deore hub, Mavic rim, for another $35, and if you want the Kenda Kharisma 2.1 ( which can be set up tubeless) maybe another $5. Shipping will be higher if you get everything, and I have no idea at this point what that would be.

I ran this one on medium Monster Fat just like the other forks I am flogging. The Futureshock is gone, I also still have the Girvin available.