• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Fat Chance Titanium for Sale

Turkish

***Sold***

I just joined Fat Cogs as I'm looking to sell my Fat Chance (Saratoga /Serotta made) Titanium. The frame size is a small (I'm 5'7'') and is in very good condition. A few things to note:

- Rear hanger was snapped off approx. 5 years ago and repaired by a reputable frame builder on the west coast (see attached pictures). The coach / manager of my old cycling team who knows his stuff farmed out the repair for me and took his time to find someone who could do it right (unfortunately I can't remember the name of the frame builder who did the repair). I have not had any issues since.

- Bike is full XTR with Enve cockpit (seat post uses a 'sleeve' as an adaptor).

- Fork is a RoxShox SID with remote lockout

- Crank Brothers Candy Pedals

- Mavic CrossMax SLR V-Brake rim set (rear wheel has a a slight wobble, which is permanent at this point; I've been keeping an eye on e-bay for a replacement).

- Serial # = TF - S - 1148

As you know the bike / geometry still holds up today. The only reason why I'm selling it is I just put a down payment on a custom Ti Engin 650B and need to pare down my bike collection. I also have a Sommerville built Wicked Fat Chance that I will be posting soon.

I'm looking for approx. $1,500 for the frame, $2,500 for the complete bike. I will likely put this up on Ebay sometime next week, but wanted to get it up on Fat Cogs first.

Please feel free to shoot me a message if you have any questions regarding the frame / bike.

Link to Pictures:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/124967580@N07/

Thanks

Matt

Last edited: