fork/shock blues

burnzy

OK Cogs
I got a sweet harlequin Wicked 6 weeks ago-I am still in search of a front end and drivetrain parts for this beauty.
I have a beautiful Monster with a box crown and xtr build so I don't need another rigid bike so I am thinking what the H*LL put a Judy on the front and make a hardtail.Judy's are hard to find w/63mm of travel and my Clydsdale size doesn't mesh with elastomers. I have a JudyLT with a 1" steerer, does anyone know if you can swap Judy's lower components?
Are Risse Gem and Englund Air cartidges still available? The dude at Hippietech said he would be glad to help me but he is big $$ and nonspecific until you start feeding his paypal account.

I appreciate your opinions!

Bssc

I just gave away all my Judy stuff except for a alloy 1-1/8 crown. there were a number of drop in kits for Judy's there was a long travel kit from Rock Shox them selfs, England had a drop on air oil set up and the best was the White brothers spring kit. I bet if you dig around and find some old shops they may still have some product left around for decent prices.