1 inch 130 or preferably 140 threadless 0 degree

jasonz

I am desperate for a 1 inch threadless 140 or 130 0 degree stem. Would like an old Salsa but will entertain pretty much anything. PLEASE HELP!!!.

kokies

stem

I have a Ti stem that has fat anodized on it that I could part with. I would have to check the lenght, but should be in your range. Make offer.

Attachments

• IMG_3022ss.jpg
    IMG_3022ss.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 5

d3f3nd3r

Agree, I tried to research it's value but no clue. You posted the want ad, but if you want to pass or cant agree on price let me know. Good luck. Anyone value this thing?

jasonz

That stem is the bomb but 10mm to long and 10 degrees too high. I really appreciate the rapid post though.

Thanks

misterdangerpants

I am desperate for a 1 inch threadless 140 or 130 0 degree stem. Would like an old Salsa but will entertain pretty much anything. PLEASE HELP!!!.

I have a Syncros in very good condition. You can have it for free (you'd only have to pay for actual shipping charges). It's 140mm, silver in color with a hinged black clamp for the handlebars. Both Syncros decals are still there along with the Hammer 'N Cycle decal. I'll take a photo when I get a second.

FatCtyMech

1" stem

I've got a black Ringle threadless, 135mm extension, not sure of angle, but it's got a little...
Most of the stickers are gone, but it's in great shape.
Originally a FAT Team stem from about oh 95ish or so...
Let me know if interested.