Chris Igleheart

Igleheart

Hey chaps,
To answer the question above...the fork is identical to all the Fat forks I have seen. I recently bought an early '90s 1 inch threaded BIO off of Ebay for my Wicked and aside from the suspension correction on the Igle fork they are IDENTICAL! They come powder coated black for no extra charge. However, I wanted mine to match my frame and needed it in a hurry so I got it bare. I paid around $275 for it, but he said they were going to jump to $350 after that one was built. I have ridden it quite a bit and it kicks ass! Beautiful fork. I hear the guy is MIA these days. Bummer. If y'all want close pics of the two forks together just say so!

Fatty

knucklehead

Igleheart

hi , I first want to introduce myself . I'm new to this site but not new to fat city bikes . My name is Nils Weeks and I'm from Danvers , Ma .I bought my first YO eddy in 1994 in Belmont ,MA......at Belmont Wheelworks.It was team lylac color and size large . 1200 for a frame and fork was a lot for a just out of highschool kid. I needed $ so I put it on Epay about 3 years ago . A guy in Japan bought it and paid 300 to ship it plus the 1k I got for it. I wish I never sold it. Anyway , Chris Igleheart has a shop in Danvers on Water st and is still building bikes and forks .I spoke with him the other day . He is charging 375 for them but there well worth the money .

He is fixing my 93 Yo's seat post tube at the bottom , where they all rusted out .He's calling the seat tube replacement a tube-ectimy , kind of funny huh ! price is 150 . It won't have the water bottle mounts . thanks guys and great site !!!

bruce t

welcome!!!!

We're pretty slow here these days, but a good bunch of Fat enthusiasts. Sorry to hear about your rusted-out tubes. I've got an old hot pink powder coat 1989 Wicked (I built it in 1992, used frame), and building a 1993 Buck (also in Team Violet!).

Show us your Yo when it's done!

Cheers, bt

bushpig

fattyboombatty said:
If y'all want close pics of the two forks together just say so!

Fatty

I'm curious to see close ups of the forks. The dropout area looked a lot different to me but it might ahve been the picture. I spoke to Chris in the last month or so and he sounded willing and able to make forks.