Anyone? Anyone?

kokies

Attachments

• 999-111a.jpg
    999-111a.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 25
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mainlyfats

It was offered to the list...

...sometime last year, wasn't it? I got some pics from the seller, but couldn't, in the end, justify a bike that doesn't fit me just because it was pretty.

So the seller, if not the buyer, is definately on the list.

rody

Missed the forum offering, the Slim just ended a little over a week ago on Ebay...
I too wish it would have been bigger, very sweet ride.

cheers,

rody

Spikes

One of the prettiest Slims ever. I just love the colour, the setup, the lot. I hope the buyer will be very happy with her (this beautiful bike must be female).

colker

stunning.. and a different geometry from what i see in catalogues: longer chainstays, deeper BB drop, slacker seat angle.
the D+D sticker means a repaint right? i guess ..a late 80s bike?

NCAndy

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

bushpig

stunning.. and a different geometry from what i see in catalogues: longer chainstays, deeper BB drop, slacker seat angle.
the D+D sticker means a repaint right? i guess ..a late 80s bike?

D&D did stock paint, at least in 1990.

Zook

My 1990 wicked has a D+D paint job also. The paint job is a custom neon fade. I don't now if they painted all of the stock colors but they did paint the original special request paint jobs.

marc

my first thought was also it has been repainted, because of the painted-to-match salsa stem.

salsa used to make these clamps from the mid-90's on

p.s.: nice bike, but also a lot of money