WTB Medium Shock a Billy and Fade Team

squaretaper

Been a number of years since my Team was stolen from the streets of MPLS...

Recently found a tiny Wicked Lite to build up a 1x8 commuter for my lady and the fire is raging again.

Mix that up with an unnatural desire for AMP Research designs and here I am looking for a Shock a Billy. Maybe a Team with that sweet fade to take me back to simpler times and endless afternoons.

F/F or completes. I'm in Rhode Island, happy to pay shipping from afar.

Thanks!

Josh

perand

I have a medium/large Billy, Aquafade, S/N 004P4ML for sale. The bike has been used quite a bit but it is still in good condition, but the decals are a bit worn. The original painted fork is unfortunately long gone. I can sell it either as F/F or complete bike (-94 XTR, lots of titanium), but the bike is in northern Europe. Pictures are of course available if you are interested.

What's your offer?

squaretaper

I think M/L is a bit too big for me, unfortunately... do you have actual frame measurements?

I have a medium/large Billy, Aquafade, S/N 004P4ML for sale. The bike has been used quite a bit but it is still in good condition, but the decals are a bit worn. The original painted fork is unfortunately long gone. I can sell it either as F/F or complete bike (-94 XTR, lots of titanium), but the bike is in northern Europe. Pictures are of course available if you are interested.

What's your offer?