• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Team Fat Chance YO EDDY decals are HERE!

Upchuck

Hey Rody, just wondering if you had a chance to mail out the orders yet. Haven't seen mine in the mail yet, so I figured there must have been a hiccup in the process of getting them out.

Thanks!

rody

Upchuck,

Actually deciphering peoples user names and real names now to make the labels. Been a bit of work trying to figure out who is who when it is not included in Paypal notes as asked. Will hit the post this afternoon. :D

Also, Viador and Fatkiwi, if you want your decals I need payment please.

cheers,

rody

rody

All decals mailed out...

To apply;

1: Clean the area well with denatured alcohol

2: Peel away the back paper

3: Line up and place the decal on the tube, rubbing it down from center to outer edges

4: Debase decal with blunt object; dowel rod, plastic pen housing, etc...

5: Gently peel away top transfer sheet.

6: Enjoy the funky fresh new look! :p

Hope everyone likes them.

For those that are still in need, I do have extras of the three YO colors, let me know if you desire any.

Wickeds are next!

cheers,

rody

SLIMJOE

Rodys a star!

Well Rody, just recieved my YO decals in the post & what can i say? Their perfect in every way! The incentive for a restoration on my 94 YO is abundant. Thankyou for all of the hard work you put in on the decals. SLIMJOE.

jbrannsten

Staff member
Rody,

Got mine today as well. What an express delivery, looks like I have gotten my decals almost the same time as all US guys in here, which is quite fast shipping to Norway....

Anyhow, they look great. Thanks so much for your great contribution and hard work. My '91 Yo will be restored within the next few weeks. Will try to post pics of the whole process.

Now I'm just looking for decals for my Monster so I can restore that one too. If anyone can provide me with a scan I can do the art work to support you Rody. Let me know if you are interested in help...

eazy

Rody rulz

My stickers arrived yesterday here in Germany as well.
Great job, another big thanks to Rody again.

But now that I've got the stickers and am ready to go, I noticed another problem: The Yo that I bought last year, already has been repainted - plain, without stickers, logo or elsewhat.
I never owned a Yo before (just a Ti Fat), so I do not know the correct location of all stickers on the frame.
I do not know about these ones:

- The 3rd small Yo Eddy skull (one on top of each fork blade - but the 3rd?)
- The "Fat City Cycles" decal
- The "Chris Chance - made in U.S.A." sticker

Problem is that I need some sample pics for the painter.
Could anybody here provide me shots of these 3 stickers applied on the frame?
Mail to: markus.eichenberg[at]gmx.de

Thanks a lot !

jbrannsten

Staff member
I actually have more or less the same problem. I bought my current Yo last year, and it is a repaint with non original decals that does not look like the original at all....

Would actually be great if some one could post some measurements. I.e: How many cm/inches from the headtube does the stickers go.... And, some good pictures for the painters would also be great (however I guess there are a lot of them out there if one just search for it).

bruce t

Got mine too!! They look great!

Ironically enough, I saw signs for Wooster on the highway just last week -- I thought about getting off and looking for the bike shop to say hello, but it was kind of a whirlwind trip. Oklahoma to Massachusetts in 30 hours or so....

But thanks so much for doing this, next time I'm in your neighborhood, I'll try to stop by!

Cheers, bt

rody

Really glad that everyone has been happy with the quality.

Additional decals for those that have requested them have been shipped (Viador et all) and should be in your hands soon.

BruceT, yep, stop on in if ya like, not much to see...just a machine shop with some bikes hanging around :D

cheers,

rody

rody

Rob,

There are decals left as I made some extras, however, there are no silver/black as the response for that color combination was dismal and therefore, were not produced.

I have...

Black with Yellow fill
Black with Pink fill
White with Black fill

cheers,

rody