Fat Fotos from AZ ~ Fat66's Fat City Bikes

MikeyNYC

I was asked by Fat66 to post photos of some of his Fat Chance bikes for him and then he will post some descriptions in this thread and answer questions!
Looks like he's got a Buck Shaver, a multi-colored Fat Chance with a Box Crown fork and a nice Yo Eddy!
Enjoy...

Attachments

• IMG_0491_2.jpg
    IMG_0491_2.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 61
  • FAT66 IMG_0502.jpg
    FAT66 IMG_0502.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 92
  • FAT66 IMG_0506.jpg
    FAT66 IMG_0506.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 63
  • FAT66 IMG_0510.jpg
    FAT66 IMG_0510.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 69
  • FAT66 IMG_0501.jpg
    FAT66 IMG_0501.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 140
  • FAT66 IMG_0495.jpg
    FAT66 IMG_0495.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 72
  • FAT66 IMG_0494.jpg
    FAT66 IMG_0494.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0493 s.jpg
    IMG_0493 s.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0511 s.jpg
    IMG_0511 s.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0500 s.jpg
    IMG_0500 s.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

MikeyNYC

I was asked by Fat66 to post photos of some of his Fat Chance bikes for him and then he will post some descriptions in this thread and answer questions!
Enjoy...

Here are some more photos of Fat66's bikes, plus there are more new photos in the original thread, let's get some comments people!! :)

Attachments

• IMG_0507 s.jpg
    IMG_0507 s.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0509 s.jpg
    IMG_0509 s.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 73

DC

Searched this up for mainlyfats. Couldn't figure out how to cross-link a fatcog thread to a different fatcog thread.
SPUMONI!!(Matt's paint job according to the '95 cat)

Last edited:

mainlyfats

Searched this up for mainlyfats. Couldn't figure out how to cross-link a fatcog thread to a different fatcog thread.
SPUNAMI!!(Matt's paint job according to the '95 cat)

Hey Thanks! But that's spumoni?

I always thought this was spumoni (picture taken from Retrobike.co.uk):

Attachments

• FATAd2ac.jpg
    FATAd2ac.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 33

DC

Hey Thanks! But that's spumoni?

I always thought this was spumoni:

Oops all these little keys are sometimes difficult to press in the correct order:rolleyes:
I think any every tube a different color paint job was called "Matt's Paint Job"
I hope "Clean House" doesn't show up at Fat66's place, they will try and make him get rid of bike stuff!!

45Ronin

I'll drive to Arizona from So. Cal. for that Yo!

That Yo is real nice, even without a seatpost. If Fat66 ever decides to part with this steed I'd love to have a crack at an offer!

fat66

The Fat Chance sell off will happen soon

That Yo is real nice, even without a seatpost. If Fat66 ever decides to part with this steed I'd love to have a crack at an offer!

Ronin, I will be deciding what's going on the sale block very soon, my goal is to get things organized this month and then take better photos with details specific to the bikes and then get them listed in order to sell. i might just start with FC's and see what happens. I don't like EBAY much but it is the best way to get the word out all over the globe. I just started a 2nd new job and the hours are making normal life during the week next to impossible, which only leaves the weekends,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and i would rather be out on the trails here in N AZ than be responsible! Ido think the multi colored FC paint scheme is Matt's, not Spumoni but I'm not sure,,,,,,,,,,,,it is a very rare bike, only 2 were welded up with Genius tubing (according to the FC welder I bought it from) and it has some cool parts, Mavic hubs, cranks,derailuers,seatpost, Campy brakes and levers, Mavic neutral support wheels from the TdF (offroad) race and some other neat stuff, my favorite is the box crown fork............I might part out this bike instead of selling it complete. There is no serial # on the frame. I have the original seatpost for the Grey YO, just did not have it installed when i shout these quick fotos for NYC Mike:D