UK FAT posse RETRO ride

ST

I'll be there saturday probs hooking up with Beezlebub.

Is it worth bringing any pennies? Anyone going to be shifting gear?

scant

ok, sat is cool. look forward to meeting all you guys :)
I dont have any swag 4 sale, might be some tho! Yo-grants selling something every few days ;D

Pedro

Sorry I wont make it despite loads of help from some of you guys ( special mention for scant) I,ve been let down by f****wits who a month after taking your money find its a long way to the post office & compitition in the marketplace from guys with 49 bikes already . But have a great time & me & my Yo' will deffo be there next time, cheers Pedro.

scant

Pedro, you dont necessarily have to have a bike to attend! neil is bringing a mani hardtail, ritchey p21 & ritchey all in bits!

what parts exactly are you missing? :)

scant

RIGHT!
@ the very last minute we have found a gazeboo/ big tent thing! I'll still be there 11am @ the main entrance building, but when every1s assembled, we can head back to the tent!

This is espically cool if the heavens open! :(

If it does r a i n I'll be the Loud bloke with the yellow/ blue umbrella!

see you tomorrow all :D

jez

Yo Eddy

And Im squeezing a Whole fully assembled Yoeddy and DiskDrive, a Pace frame and forks, a set of disk wheels, a hope brakeset, stem and loads of other junk in my 2 seater. God forbid.

scant

bolx! jez, I forgot the rim dude! sorry mate, can get it posted to ya next wk. sorry mate :(

look for the badger tent next to a green passet estate when you get there ;)

jez

I guess we cant park in the camping area if we aint camping? Spectator area then? And ride over to your bit after we meet you at the gates?

Thats a lot of questions...

J

scant

campin area is left side of the road, spectator parking is left side. only 50metres or so apart!

the meeting place (main visitor centre entrance) yeh then make our way over to neils gazebo ;)

see u 11am :D

jez

Hi all,

Thanks to those who turned up today in Chedder. Nice to put faces to names etc. Im glad you all liked my Yo eddy - I was the only once there with a aqua fade so I felt special bearing in mind there are quite a few on this forum.

Crap weather - but made it home in 1hr 30 which was pretty sweet - 150 miles...

Liked ALL the bikes there today- if teh weather was better we may have got more attention from the newbies etc. Roll on next meet - perhaps we should have it in the midlands so people from South and North could congregate without travelling unequal distances!

Nice meeting you Scant and Tom!

Jez

Beelzebub

It was a good, if damp, day, guys - and nice to feel part of an exclusive club. Fats in all their forms deserve to be seen, and there were some nice ones there, and a Merlin...a Yeti...a Ritchey...a Manitou...

Jez - I hope your girlfriend didn't give you too much of a telling off when you got back!

So, when's the next meet?

jez

Yeah roll on next meet.

By the way the little mud I put on teh Yo has been cleaned off and polished back to how it was. Damn that mud in the car park (sad)

Tom: girlfriend hasnt seen it yet. Im putting a lock on the garage door.

scant

hi all
thanks to all those who made it! shame bout the weather. some very nice swag tucked away out there ;D

tom, will mail u neils email addy tomorrow. neil took around 40pics! have to get a few of them uploaded :D

open to ideas on next meet. I've gotta spend some serious $$ to get the other two sorted out tho! :?

ST

Bugger! Sorry I was a no show guys, mini crisis on Friday night meant Saturday was a no go and had other stuff already sorted for today.

Ho hum, next time.............