my lucky day cannondale deore xt thumb

Tin machine

WOW ....pulled up cl this morning and a chick had this listed for 30 bucks and a trainer for 10 ....I JUMPED STRAIGHT on it ...picked it didn't even look at it when I GOT THERE ..got home and it has deore xt thumb shifters .....knock me out ...I am thinking late 80's early 90's dia comp brakes leather seat ....good as SEX !! ...i am not well ...lol:)
cannondale004_zps35efda96.jpg
cannondale003_zps2497dbdf.jpg
cannondale002_zps0f92e7dd.jpg
cannondale001_zps388a62e7.jpg

Tin machine

turns out that ?

this bike maybe kinda rare ? paint scheme on the bikes is original , I FOUND ONE OF THESE ON EBAY for 1399.00 there asking price ?and this is there discription ? ( You could be the proud owner of this vintage used 1987 Cannondale SM600 mountain bike. Hand built in Bedford, PA on the 5th of November 1986 for the 1987 model year. The SM600 was was third from the top in Cannondales offering for 1987 (behind the SM900 and SM800) and features Cannondales signature smooth wields, Dupont Imron custom color scheme and Shimano components. The lime green paint job with custom accents is in pretty good shape with minor surface scratches throughout the frame.There is some minor corrosion on the steel portion of the fork. A very nice example of vintage American mountain bike manufacturing at its finest. Mechanically this bike is in good shape and has been tuned by one of our shops mechanics so once re-assemble post shipment it should be ready to ride. Please see photographs for details.)....who knows anything about this vintage cannondale mtb ?

Last edited: