Bottom Bracket for 92 Team Yo

pkvandeusen

I've done some searching on the internet for the specific size needed for my bike but havent been able to find the right size. I have a Teal 92 Team Yo that I'm building up and want to order up a BBkt from Phil Wood, I have a set of ano-purple kooka kranks that are going to look righteous on that frame. Can anybody give me a hand with sizing up a bottom brakct.

fat-tony

Staff member
I've done some searching on the internet for the specific size needed for my bike but havent been able to find the right size. I have a Teal 92 Team Yo that I'm building up and want to order up a BBkt from Phil Wood, I have a set of ano-purple kooka kranks that are going to look righteous on that frame. Can anybody give me a hand with sizing up a bottom brakct.

I believe the shell on a Yo is 63mm, but you need to double check. I believe the axel length is dependent on your cranks.

pkvandeusen

The shell can either be a 68 or a 73 not a 63 (I dont think at least) as for the cranks I mentioned that I have a set of vintage Kookas. So I still need to know shell size and spindle length for my 92 Yo team, thanks.