i got two fats...

ridefat

I've finally got pictures of my '93 Ti Fat and my '94 Yo Eddy frame, but I'm one of those that can't figure out how to post my pics on the net. Looking for some help. Thanks.

Doug Carter

Staff member
ridefat_001.jpg

ridefat_002.jpg

ridefat

Thanks to Doug for hooking me up with posting the pics... big help. I've finally got some canti bosses headed my way (thanks Marc), so check back and look to see the Yo built up very soon! Talk about exciting!!! Would love to hear any thoughts or comments on the Ti. I've got decals on the way from Wendyll and hope to see them soon. Also, I know many of you are anti-riser bar kinda guys, but I wanted them on there as they help me leverage the 1x1 over the tougher climbs. Not as quick as I used to be...

Thanks again Doug, you de man.

Yo Eddy!

Ti Fats are cool 8) ! Your bike is no exception.

I see a lot more recent components. Personally I prefer matching components. For me a recent Truvativ crankset is also not in the same league as an original Ti Fat frame. A subtle riser bar is no problem for me. Furthermore I admit that in this configuration your bike is very usable/functional. This are only my views, but who cares. The single most important thing is that you like your bike this way. Enjoy it!

BTW the dog is cool too! Yours?

ridefat

The Ti is a '93. The components are indeed all newer than the frame. I bought the frame in '97 and have built it up two or three times now, each with different setups. Been diggin' the singlespeed for about a year or so now, but getting ready to build her up with some gears. (Switch the 1x1 goods to the YO) Highlights include the Avid Arch Supreme rear brake (anyone remember those?), Hayes disc front brake and SoulCraft chain tensioner. As for the dog, that's Codi and yes she's mine. She's the coolest dog on earth... besides my other one! We've got two labs, a yellow and a black. Love 'em like it's nobody's biz.