In need of FAT!

SoloRider

Hey people,

Stumbling through a few old bike mags the other day, I came across a long forgotten (July 97) issue of MBUK. On the front cover is Darren Tapp riding the coolest bike - an immaculate team violet Shock-A-Billy with green Ringle, Chris King and Cook Bros bits.

Anyway I now have a physical need for a Fat Chance. I have done nothing the past few days at work except play around on eBay looking for Yo's, Buckshaver's or anything so I can become part of your elite world.

Anyone know of anything out there worth buying??

MBUK to Darren Tapp: Worst Accident you've had?

Darren Tapp: "Putting blue bits on my bike. I nearly didn't get away with that one"

NCAndy

I have a '93 MA built Wicked Lite that I'd like to get rid of. Just taking up space here at the house. It's an 18" with a 1" headtube. Color is red wine metallic. I have various parts for it as well. I bought it to build a single speed but 15 years of working in wood flooring has left the knees unable to take that kind of punishment.

Drop a line to drewbee68athotmail.com if you are interested.

Andy

Yo Eddy!

This one? It doesn't come cheap (actually very expensive), but it is mint and you could have it soon. Maybe you could get some 100s off, as the bike is for sale quite a long time already.

ChameleonYo.jpg

This ad is from a 1996 MTB Plus (Dutch bike mag):
FATAd3440.jpg

Exept for the pedals, the the bike is still the same!

SoloRider

Wooooo Hoooo!!!!!!!!!

After a hard day watching eBay and doing nothing at work, I won the auction for a sweet Aqua fade Yo that looks strangely familiar after browsing the readers rides section of this site.... (Ebay Item 7182002481)

Will post pics when I get it.

Cheers guys!

scant

dude, could you scan in & post up pics of the darren tapp interview? My yo eddy is lavender with green ringle, topline, srp, chris king, gravity research etc :)

Yo Eddy!

SoloRider said:
Wooooo Hoooo!!!!!!!!!

After a hard day watching eBay and doing nothing at work, I won the auction for a sweet Aqua fade Yo that looks strangely familiar after browsing the readers rides section of this site.... (Ebay Item 7182002481)

Will post pics when I get it.

Cheers guys!

76_1_b.JPG

eBay

Congrats!

Yeah, would like to see that article too!

Scant, you ever posted your bike?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SoloRider

scant said:
dude, could you scan in & post up pics of the darren tapp interview? My yo eddy is lavender with green ringle, topline, srp, chris king, gravity research etc :)

Yeah no worries. Will try and scan the pics this weekend.