Colour choice

FATKiwi

So I did some investiagtions into gettin my Yo to the States and then picking it up when Im there but it made me wince and this govt employee dont get paid enough to make it feasible. So I think Ill go local but Im now having second thoughts over matching the Violet paint job in case it dont come off and it dont really grab me 100%. So I was thinking a nice pearly white perhaps. Might go well with the silver parts and XTR M900. Any ideas?

Cheers
Chris

SLIMJOE

Pastel colour

Hey, i was in the same position going down the old trying to match an original scheme....! Eventually went for a very retro 2 tone pastel job...Il post up some pics when back from Paintshop. You gotta do something a little bit different...

lucifer

I have been told by my father that my daughters xs buck shaver is done being painted. It's white. I haven't seen it yet. I'll post pics when I get my hands on it. I was trying to talk her into doing it up as a holstein, white with black spots and a pink BB, but she wouldn't have it. Apparently 7 yo girls have no sense of humor. :(

bruce t

too bad on the Holstein...

I always laughed when I saw that color scheme. I'm sure the white will be elegant, though.

Mighty nice bike for a seven Y/O!!!!

Lucky girl.

Cheers, bt