Fat T Shirts / American Sizing

WD Pro

Hi,

I guess like a few on here, I signed up for the kickstarter project (basic level only ... :() and I have just had my request for t shirt preferences etc :cool:

I need a t that's about 21" to 22" pit to pit, where do you think that falls into (what I presume) will be American sizing ?

Maybe a medium or a large ?

Any help appreciated :D

Cheers,

WD :D

Scottp

So Fat Chance contacted you regarding your Kickstarter fulfillment? Nice. I supported them too but have yet to receive an email from them. :eek:

fat-tony

Staff member
I received a follow up through Kickstarter also. FYI: T shirt sizes in the U.S. are all over the place because it depends on the manufacturer and type T shirt. There is no standard. I think it is going to be like rolling the dice...........

WD Pro

Well I got another email chasing me up so after going through my wardrobe, which was mostly medium and large, I decided to go with a large (in team purple) - better a bit loose than a moob tube ... :p

So Fat Chance contacted you regarding your Kickstarter fulfillment? Nice. I supported them too but have yet to receive an email from them. :eek:

It was kick starter that contacted me and that chased me up ... :D

WD :D

oh no! I missed out on all this! that sucks....I need to figure a way to get some stickers, shirts, and maybe a frame....ughh...maybe sell something I don't use anymore. lol

Stingercut

I know I have a green Ringle bottle cage laying around......I'm sure I have a bag full of parts and pieces too....just gotta clean out the place!

BTFT you are a tease man ! All I'm after is a BOI fork axle to crown of 420mm and as long a steerer as possible, 1 in threaded or threadless. But what other goodies are in the bag :p

BTFT you are a tease man ! All I'm after is a BOI fork axle to crown of 420mm and as long a steerer as possible, 1 in threaded or threadless. But what other goodies are in the bag :p

Ahhh! you got me! But....at least you know I'll be keeping my eye out for you. I understand we may have some coming to market with the startup again. Let's see what happens.

Stingercut

Ahhh! you got me! But....at least you know I'll be keeping my eye out for you. I understand we may have some coming to market with the startup again. Let's see what happens.

Cheers bro. Originals would be best ;) it would be great if FCB could knock one up for me but I want beautiful welds like the originals and Campy dropouts :p