Who do you know with decals?

tvcreative

I am searching for a:

1990 TEAM YO EDDY decal set in Pink. It is for a Grello/Blue fade frame

and a:

1990 Monster Fat decal set in Green. It is for a Pink frame.

Anybody have any thoughts as to where I can get em'/find em'?

Tanks, I would appreciate contact info if possible, as I am in the middle of a couple of tasty restos.

Jim Marketti

jbrannsten

Staff member
I am searching for a:

and a:

Tanks, I would appreciate contact info if possible, as I am in the middle of a couple of tasty restos.

Jim Marketti

Try YoKris on the forum. He seems to be the only one who is able to provide NOS decals. If you want to go with repro Yo Eddy decals try Rody on the forum.

The Monster decals might be very difficult to get a hold of. I have never seen any repro of those (at least no good repros), and I was told by YoKris that I bought the very last set he had.

Good luck
Jon

settemarche

i am going to agree with the Yo Kris suggestion. if i am not mistaken he actually came stateside from Germany and bought up all the remaining sets of Fat decals. so, he might have what you are looking for.

Rody at Groovy Cycle Works is also another good source. he does many Fat restos.

here is a link to another decal guy. i am not sure if he has what you want, but he might be able to make it for you. i had good luck with him on a Kona project several years ago.

http://home.comcast.net/~velographic/VGhome.htm

Sette

I am searching for a:

and a:

Jim Marketti

I bought a set recently from Chris Friedrich in Germany. They are actually an original set (not replica). Mine are silver with black fill for my '90 Yo Eddy. I haven't used them yet but they arrived after about 10 days (I sent Chris a Paypal) and are in excellent condition. Chris's email is chris.friedrich@gmail.com I ordered these and a set for a friend's Bro Eddy and Chris charged me $90 for 2 sets shipped. My Friend (the one with the Bro Eddy) got Chris's info from Wendolyn whom he had some non-Fat Chance related dealings. Jon

WVEddy

I am looking for a set of yo eddy decals, black with yellow fill. They are no longer available on groovy cycles. My frame restore is ready for paint, after a little rust repair. Without the yellow fill decals, the return back to the orginal team violet is in jeopardy. Let me know if anyone has any extras you can part with. Thanks in advance.

Last edited: