Some Wicked Art for Decals

ameybrook

Hi all,

Thought I'd share this with y'all. Its just a modified version of the existing wicked art I grabbed from this site, but I've modified it a little for the later-version 'outline' type.

I'm no photoshop expert... as you can see the 'stars' are pretty hacked together. For some reason this looks alot better opened in photoshop :-( maybe someone can improve on this...

Some sticker/decal vendors may get tripped up because its not an illustrator document. However, it would be pretty easy to 'create outlines' in illustrator to make most of these an object, that way they could die-cut them. The smaller logos (CK, Dont tread on me, American Flag, etc) will probably have to be just a clear lay-over type.

Hope this helps some.

Attachments

• fat_logo_final.gif
    fat_logo_final.gif
    26.5 KB · Views: 52

Spikes

Hi all,

Thought I'd share this with y'all. Its just a modified version of the existing wicked art I grabbed from this site, but I've modified it a little for the later-version 'outline' type.

I'm no photoshop expert... as you can see the 'stars' are pretty hacked together. For some reason this looks alot better opened in photoshop :-( maybe someone can improve on this...

Some sticker/decal vendors may get tripped up because its not an illustrator document. However, it would be pretty easy to 'create outlines' in illustrator to make most of these an object, that way they could die-cut them. The smaller logos (CK, Dont tread on me, American Flag, etc) will probably have to be just a clear lay-over type.

Hope this helps some.

It looks better in PS cus you saved it as a gif image. try saving it and sharing it in high res jpg or psd format (eps is fine too :) )