Syncros Ti 29.4mm seatpost swop ?

Stingercut

I have a mint Syncros 29.4 425mm black uncut seatpost. Looking to swop for the 330 Titanium Syncros version with $$$s your way. I will cover shipping.

PM me for pics or to discuss :)

chevron

Another alternative , which should be an easier size to find , install an adapter to reduce it to the more common 27.2 Post . I have one & it works nicely for me !

Stingercut

Another alternative , which should be an easier size to find , install an adapter to reduce it to the more common 27.2 Post . I have one & it works nicely for me !

I almost popped on a NOS Sync Ti 27.2 last night but something deep inside my psyche said......don't do it...be patient...somewhere out there in the Fat Universe...maybe a parallel Fat universe is the Sync Ti 29.4 post that you want...you really really want.

I know Fat guys would prolly rather you slept with their wife than yield to such a demand...but... As the saying goes...if you don't ask...

Christmas is coming and somebody must be thinking about my offer... :kissyface

I have a mint Syncros 29.4 425mm black uncut seatpost. Looking to swop for the 330 Titanium Syncros version with $$$s your way. I will cover shipping.

PM me for pics or to discuss :)

I have a 29.0 Ti Syncros that was on a Ti Boulder Bicycle I had a few years back (sold the bike but still have the post) The alluminum top cap which is pressed into the ti post failed; one of the 2 bolt holes for the seat hardware broke a loop. Since the top alluminum portion which is pressed in looks the same as the full alluminum version of Syncros posts I wondered for a while if it was worth trying to fix with an alluminum donor post but as someone pointed out, probably not worth risking your nuts :)

Happy Hunting!

Stingercut

I have a 29.0 Ti Syncros that was on a Ti Boulder Bicycle I had a few years back (sold the bike but still have the post) The alluminum top cap which is pressed into the ti post failed; one of the 2 bolt holes for the seat hardware broke a loop. Since the top alluminum portion which is pressed in looks the same as the full alluminum version of Syncros posts I wondered for a while if it was worth trying to fix with an alluminum donor post but as someone pointed out, probably not worth risking your nuts :)

Happy Hunting!

Much as I am a whizz at building top spec golf clubs and using some very high sheer strength glue, a trip to the urologist with a Syncros induced prolapsed rectum terrifies me, should this go bottoms up. :beer:

Stingercut

Thinking aloud, I wonder if the top part of a Thompson 29.4 seat clamp mechanism could be press fit in as it should be an exact dimensional match.

1cortina

I've got one! Syncros Titanium 29.4 Seatpost

I've got a 29.4mm Syncros Ti seatpost. I will be back home from travels this Friday (11/15). PM me if anyone is interested.

1cortina

29.4 Sycncros Titanium 330mm Long

Available for Sale

Attachments

• Syncros Ti 4.jpg
    Syncros Ti 4.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Syncros Ti 3.jpg
    Syncros Ti 3.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Syncros Ti 2.jpg
    Syncros Ti 2.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 10
  • Syncros Ti 1.jpg
    Syncros Ti 1.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 11

HuVe

Is there one left?

Hi guys,

I am looking for a 29.4 Ti seat post as well. Is there still one left?

I have a TI 31.8 (330mm) and 29.6 (425mm) Hardcore to swap if someone is interested.

Thanks!
Hugo