FatCogs Community Discussion Forums

Go Back   FatCogs Community Discussion Forums > Fat Chance Bicycles > Reader's Rides Gallery

Reader's Rides Gallery Show us your Fat. Keep your clothes on, though.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 10th, 2013, 2:28 AM   #1
DocChill
Senior Member
 
DocChill's Avatar
 
Join Date: July 11th, 2012
Location: Ennigerloh-Westkirchen, Germany
Posts: 139
Checkered Fat Chance Titanium, No. #099T3M

Hi "Fat-Fans",

I'm "brand-new" in this Forum and very, very happy to show you my rebuilded Fat Chance Titanium, No. #099T3M from 1993. I started this project exactly one year ago. The bike has been built up by the first owner with parts around 1999 (XTR 950, Suspension Fork...) - I tryed to use parts only from 1993 - 1995. I really hope you & Chris Chance will like it:













Here you can find my complete "Ti-picture-collection"! Some outdoor-pictures will follow as soon as it gets .

With best regards from Germany -
Daniel

Last edited by DocChill; September 26th, 2016 at 2:31 AM.
DocChill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2013, 9:15 PM   #2
RobTu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: October 8th, 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 271
Default

are those american classic hubs? IF they are, I love them; ride like a dream.

Really love the frame/fork/crankset
RobTu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2013, 2:07 AM   #3
DocChill
Senior Member
 
DocChill's Avatar
 
Join Date: July 11th, 2012
Location: Ennigerloh-Westkirchen, Germany
Posts: 139
Default The hubs...

Hi "RobTu",

the black hubs I'm using were made by Bullseye in the early 90s . They're really working great... nice, that you like the Bike .

Best regards,
Daniel
DocChill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2013, 3:04 PM   #4
Syborg
Senior Member
 
Syborg's Avatar
 
Join Date: August 5th, 2009
Location: Grand Duchy of Baden/Germany
Posts: 147
Default

Hi Daniel,

first a warmly welcome here at the Fat Chance forum. I could even admire your Titanium at the IBC forum. Your Titanium has become a wonderful dream bike. Very thoughtful and functional built. I wish you have much fun in riding this bicycle. A Titanium in M / L or L I'm missing to complete my collection.

Many Greetings also from Germany

Helmut
Syborg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2013, 2:05 AM   #5
DocChill
Senior Member
 
DocChill's Avatar
 
Join Date: July 11th, 2012
Location: Ennigerloh-Westkirchen, Germany
Posts: 139
Thumbs Up Fat City Cycles Fans...

Hi Helmut,

many, many thanks for your nice lines - it's so great to see, that there're many "Fat-Fans" all around the world! I'm one of these since the beginning of the 90's (exactly since a test of a grellow Yo Eddy in the german "Bike" from 9/1991), when I started with MTB-Riding. Unfortunately I never had the money to buy one (I was very young )... but in July last year MY dream come true !!!

I saw your very great Fat Chance Bikes also at the IBC Forum (especially your your "Team-Violet Yo Eddy"... in my opinion really one of the nicest Yo's I've ever seen!).

With best regards from surrounding area of Münster (Germany),

Daniel
DocChill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2013, 12:47 PM   #6
nader
Senior Member
 
nader's Avatar
 
Join Date: July 17th, 2011
Location: in the harbor
Posts: 313
Default

Well done Daniel.
A very nice and harmonious build, like it
__________________
...the lord of steel
nader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 21st, 2013, 7:38 AM   #7
DocChill
Senior Member
 
DocChill's Avatar
 
Join Date: July 11th, 2012
Location: Ennigerloh-Westkirchen, Germany
Posts: 139
Hah! New Pictures...

Hi "Fat-Fans",

yesterday afternoon I had some minutes of time to take current pictures of my Ti incl. a "new" Fat City "Team Bottle" . I really hope "they'll put a smile on your face" :



Cheers & best regards,
Daniel

Last edited by DocChill; June 1st, 2016 at 5:33 AM.
DocChill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 21st, 2013, 8:00 PM   #8
fat-tony
Global Moderator
 
fat-tony's Avatar
 
Join Date: October 13th, 2004
Location: birmingham, al - usa
Posts: 711
Default

Gorgeous bike! Stunning!
fat-tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2013, 4:09 PM   #9
E @ DB
New Member
 
Join Date: October 4th, 2013
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 11
Default

That's as nice as they get! Great job!
E @ DB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2013, 2:42 AM   #10
DocChill
Senior Member
 
DocChill's Avatar
 
Join Date: July 11th, 2012
Location: Ennigerloh-Westkirchen, Germany
Posts: 139
Thumbs Up After 20 years of dreaming...

Hi "Fat-Fans",

many, many thanks for your nice words - it was really a lot of work to restore this Titanium and I really had a lot of fun to do it ! After 20 years of dreaming about, I got my first FAT - and I'm very, very happy with it !

Cheers,
Daniel
DocChill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2013, 7:33 PM   #11
Stingercut
Senior Member
 
Join Date: July 2nd, 2013
Location: London
Posts: 505
Default

Not much you can say really, except it should be in the Louvre or Uffizi
Stingercut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2013, 9:55 AM   #12
DocChill
Senior Member
 
DocChill's Avatar
 
Join Date: July 11th, 2012
Location: Ennigerloh-Westkirchen, Germany
Posts: 139
Thumbs Up Fat Ti for Louvre/Uffizi...

@Stingercut

...fantastic idea !!! I'll send them my written application !!!
DocChill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2013, 7:21 PM   #13
Stingercut
Senior Member
 
Join Date: July 2nd, 2013
Location: London
Posts: 505
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocChill View Post
@Stingercut

...fantastic idea !!! I'll send them my written application !!!
Yeah...but do you really want hoards of bored European teenagers drooling on it and sticking gum on the signature welds ?
Stingercut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2013, 1:56 AM   #14
DocChill
Senior Member
 
DocChill's Avatar
 
Join Date: July 11th, 2012
Location: Ennigerloh-Westkirchen, Germany
Posts: 139
Default Bored European teenagers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingercut View Post
Yeah... but do you really want hoards of bored European teenagers drooling on it and sticking gum on the signature welds?
Ouch! That sounds horrible... !!! So it's in good hands here... !!!

Best regards,
Daniel
DocChill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2013, 9:36 PM   #15
I-ROBOT
Senior Member
 
I-ROBOT's Avatar
 
Join Date: January 7th, 2007
Location: Hudson, MA
Posts: 373
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingercut View Post
Yeah...but do you really want hoards of bored European teenagers drooling on it and sticking gum on the signature welds ?

Thanks for the compliment!! The 1993 and 1994 Fat Titaniums are the best that I could make.
So glad you guys still love them so much
Best Regards
Scott
I-ROBOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2013, 5:04 AM   #16
DocChill
Senior Member
 
DocChill's Avatar
 
Join Date: July 11th, 2012
Location: Ennigerloh-Westkirchen, Germany
Posts: 139
Thumbs Up Some more photographs...

Hi Scott,

really, really nice to read somthing from the welder of my beloved Fat Ti . Here are some more photographs from your "signature welds" :





...and last but not least a great photograph of "your" Fat-Crew:

Source: MBA 94', Jun. - How to built your own Titanium Bike, Page 52

Thank you very much, for making my dream-frame !!! For me there is really nothing compareable to a Fat...

Cheers,
Daniel

Last edited by DocChill; September 26th, 2016 at 2:22 AM.
DocChill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2014, 4:28 PM   #17
DocChill
Senior Member
 
DocChill's Avatar
 
Join Date: July 11th, 2012
Location: Ennigerloh-Westkirchen, Germany
Posts: 139
Default Again something FAT from '93...

Hi Fat-Friends,

I recently found something FAT from '93 on eBay...



... a bit crazy to pay money for it, but it is a "must have" for me ! And I've got a big smile on my face now... !

Cheers,
Daniel
DocChill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2014, 3:31 PM   #18
I-ROBOT
Senior Member
 
I-ROBOT's Avatar
 
Join Date: January 7th, 2007
Location: Hudson, MA
Posts: 373
Default

OK - here's my best shot from left to right:
Josh (last name? in the Mavic hat) machinist, tool maker, engineering student
Mike Flanigan (kneeling) painter, founding member of IF, now owns ANT Bike and the coolest handlebar mustache in bicycling
Laurie Pinkham (immediate right of Josh) did some painting early on and then came on full time as production coordinator / supervisor
Ben (last name?) worked in finishing
dark hat turned backwards - not sure
Rob (last name? arms folded and big smile) sales - founder of Fat Cogs
Chris Chance (kneeling holding the bike) needs no introduction here
Frank (last name? black kid with glasses looking away) finishing - martial arts and great all-around athlete
Debbie Nadolney (dark shirt and scarf) shipping - a good friend - miss her a lot
Joe (last name?) blasting and painting
Sue Kirby (gray sweater and glasses looking away) welder - worked for IF at start-up - best female welder I've ever known
Rob (last name? partially obscured by Sue) machinist on the cover of "Live and Uncut"behind behind Rob with the hat - sorry can't tell / don't remember
Wendy "Wendyll" Behrend (white shirt and headband) needs no introduction here either
Yours truly Scott Bengtson - chief welder November 1986 to October 1994 - kneeling in front of Wendyll holding the welding mask
Reggie Jackson (black guy peeking out behind WB) frame fitter and keeper of the serial number book - another good friend missed. Of all the people in this picture other than Chris and Wendyll, he was the longest tenured employee, then me.
Lloyd Graves - (two-tone hat and eyes closed) frame fitter, machinist originally worked at Schwinn in Mississippi, founding member of IF, now works at Seven Cycles
guy on the end in the striped sweatshirt - I forget his name - worked in sales

Some folks missing that I believe still worked there at the time of the photo shoot
Christie Lawyer - sales - I believe she was the only one other than Chris and Wendyll to go to NY after Somerville closed
Gary Mathis - finishing and design - he did a lot of development on the Shock-a-billy
Dave Blakeney - welder - founded Bomber Cycles - another good friend missed
Not sure if Mike P and Bob Fulk were still there or not when this was taken.

Enjoy
Scott
I-ROBOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2014, 3:52 PM   #19
WD Pro
Senior Member
 
Join Date: July 25th, 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 131
Default

That post needs putting somewhere where it wont get lost with time - cool info

WD
WD Pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2014, 8:50 PM   #20
fat-tony
Global Moderator
 
fat-tony's Avatar
 
Join Date: October 13th, 2004
Location: birmingham, al - usa
Posts: 711
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by I-ROBOT View Post
OK - here's my best shot from left to right:
Josh (last name? in the Mavic hat) machinist, tool maker, engineering student
Mike Flanigan (kneeling) painter, founding member of IF, now owns ANT Bike and the coolest handlebar mustache in bicycling
Laurie Pinkham (immediate right of Josh) did some painting early on and then came on full time as production coordinator / supervisor
Ben (last name?) worked in finishing
dark hat turned backwards - not sure
Rob (last name? arms folded and big smile) sales - founder of Fat Cogs
Chris Chance (kneeling holding the bike) needs no introduction here
Frank (last name? black kid with glasses looking away) finishing - martial arts and great all-around athlete
Debbie Nadolney (dark shirt and scarf) shipping - a good friend - miss her a lot
Joe (last name?) blasting and painting
Sue Kirby (gray sweater and glasses looking away) welder - worked for IF at start-up - best female welder I've ever known
Rob (last name? partially obscured by Sue) machinist on the cover of "Live and Uncut"behind behind Rob with the hat - sorry can't tell / don't remember
Wendy "Wendyll" Behrend (white shirt and headband) needs no introduction here either
Yours truly Scott Bengtson - chief welder November 1986 to October 1994 - kneeling in front of Wendyll holding the welding mask
Reggie Jackson (black guy peeking out behind WB) frame fitter and keeper of the serial number book - another good friend missed. Of all the people in this picture other than Chris and Wendyll, he was the longest tenured employee, then me.
Lloyd Graves - (two-tone hat and eyes closed) frame fitter, machinist originally worked at Schwinn in Mississippi, founding member of IF, now works at Seven Cycles
guy on the end in the striped sweatshirt - I forget his name - worked in sales

Some folks missing that I believe still worked there at the time of the photo shoot
Christie Lawyer - sales - I believe she was the only one other than Chris and Wendyll to go to NY after Somerville closed
Gary Mathis - finishing and design - he did a lot of development on the Shock-a-billy
Dave Blakeney - welder - founded Bomber Cycles - another good friend missed
Not sure if Mike P and Bob Fulk were still there or not when this was taken.

Enjoy
Scott
Helllzzz Yezzz, thank you Scott!
fat-tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2014, 10:42 PM   #21
IF52
Senior Member
 
IF52's Avatar
 
Join Date: October 1st, 2006
Location: Ohio USA
Posts: 414
Default

Rob, folded arms is Rob Mossman. Worked for Real (brake levers, chain rings) after leaving Fat, VP at Pearl Izumi now. He is who we always talked to when we ordered frames. IIRC he also managed the race team.

And I need to bug him again to try and get Pearl to do tall sizes
__________________
M.O.M.

Keep your mudflaps down
IF52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2014, 8:26 AM   #22
RobTu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: October 8th, 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 271
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by I-ROBOT View Post
OK - here's my best shot from left to right:
Josh (last name? in the Mavic hat) machinist, tool maker, engineering student
Mike Flanigan (kneeling) painter, founding member of IF, now owns ANT Bike and the coolest handlebar mustache in bicycling
Laurie Pinkham (immediate right of Josh) did some painting early on and then came on full time as production coordinator / supervisor
Ben (last name?) worked in finishing
dark hat turned backwards - not sure
Rob (last name? arms folded and big smile) sales - founder of Fat Cogs
Chris Chance (kneeling holding the bike) needs no introduction here
Frank (last name? black kid with glasses looking away) finishing - martial arts and great all-around athlete
Debbie Nadolney (dark shirt and scarf) shipping - a good friend - miss her a lot
Joe (last name?) blasting and painting
Sue Kirby (gray sweater and glasses looking away) welder - worked for IF at start-up - best female welder I've ever known
Rob (last name? partially obscured by Sue) machinist on the cover of "Live and Uncut"behind behind Rob with the hat - sorry can't tell / don't remember
Wendy "Wendyll" Behrend (white shirt and headband) needs no introduction here either
Yours truly Scott Bengtson - chief welder November 1986 to October 1994 - kneeling in front of Wendyll holding the welding mask
Reggie Jackson (black guy peeking out behind WB) frame fitter and keeper of the serial number book - another good friend missed. Of all the people in this picture other than Chris and Wendyll, he was the longest tenured employee, then me.
Lloyd Graves - (two-tone hat and eyes closed) frame fitter, machinist originally worked at Schwinn in Mississippi, founding member of IF, now works at Seven Cycles
guy on the end in the striped sweatshirt - I forget his name - worked in sales

Some folks missing that I believe still worked there at the time of the photo shoot
Christie Lawyer - sales - I believe she was the only one other than Chris and Wendyll to go to NY after Somerville closed
Gary Mathis - finishing and design - he did a lot of development on the Shock-a-billy
Dave Blakeney - welder - founded Bomber Cycles - another good friend missed
Not sure if Mike P and Bob Fulk were still there or not when this was taken.

Enjoy
Scott

Awesome! Many thanks

Quick question: Was Tyler Evans there at any point during this time, or did he come on with the people who founded Independent Fabrication?
RobTu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2014, 9:56 PM   #23
I-ROBOT
Senior Member
 
I-ROBOT's Avatar
 
Join Date: January 7th, 2007
Location: Hudson, MA
Posts: 373
Default

I don't recall anybody named Tyler Evans, probably an IF guy I guess. After Somerville closed, I got a job working for a biotech equipment company in Danvers, MA and lost touch with most of those folks for quite some time.
Scott
I-ROBOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2014, 3:20 AM   #24
DocChill
Senior Member
 
DocChill's Avatar
 
Join Date: July 11th, 2012
Location: Ennigerloh-Westkirchen, Germany
Posts: 139
Thumbs Up Thanks to Scott!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I-ROBOT View Post
...guy on the end in the striped sweatshirt - I forget his name - worked in sales...

Enjoy
Scott
Hi Scott,

wow, many thanks for your awesome informations! To complete this thread I like to show this video. The most of you will know it... but you also see again the quy on the end of the picture in the striped sweatshirt !

It must be a very special phase in your life to work together with all these people at Fat City Cycles !

Additional I like to show a nice shirt, which everybody of us should have:


Cheers,
Daniel


P. S. - Does anybody know if this is the only video about Fat City Cycles? Who has made that?
DocChill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2014, 5:35 AM   #25
chefmiguel
Senior Member
 
chefmiguel's Avatar
 
Join Date: June 12th, 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 307
Default

It was a video series called Fat Tire Journal. They covered race results and would profile riders and companies.
chefmiguel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2014, 9:46 PM   #26
I-ROBOT
Senior Member
 
I-ROBOT's Avatar
 
Join Date: January 7th, 2007
Location: Hudson, MA
Posts: 373
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocChill View Post
Hi Scott,

wow, many thanks for your awesome informations! To complete this thread I like to show this video. The most of you will know it... but you also see again the quy on the end of the picture in the striped sweatshirt !

It must be a very special phase in your life to work together with all these people at Fat City Cycles !

Additional I like to show a nice shirt, which everybody of us should have:


Cheers,
Daniel


P. S. - Does anybody know if this is the only video about Fat City Cycles? Who has made that?
We were also the subject of a short segment done by a local Boston TV station Channel 5 WCVB-TV for their "Chronicle" series but I don't know if that footage is available anywhere since it would have been shot at least 20 years ago now.

And, yes, Daniel those 8 years were a very special time in my life. I never thought getting a welding degree and answering a little newspaper advertisement would have turned out the way it has!

I hope I get to visit Germany again sometime. I really enjoyed Dusseldorf the one time I was over to inspect some pipe being formed at a mill near there.
Regards
Scott
I-ROBOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2014, 8:12 PM   #27
RobTu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: October 8th, 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 271
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by I-ROBOT View Post
I don't recall anybody named Tyler Evans, probably an IF guy I guess. After Somerville closed, I got a job working for a biotech equipment company in Danvers, MA and lost touch with most of those folks for quite some time.
Scott
Got it; thanks for the response.
RobTu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2014, 3:41 AM   #28
DocChill
Senior Member
 
DocChill's Avatar
 
Join Date: July 11th, 2012
Location: Ennigerloh-Westkirchen, Germany
Posts: 139
Thumbs Up Düsseldorf ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by I-ROBOT View Post
We were also the subject of a short segment done by a local Boston TV station Channel 5 WCVB-TV for their "Chronicle" series but I don't know if that footage is available anywhere since it would have been shot at least 20 years ago now.

And, yes, Daniel those 8 years were a very special time in my life. I never thought getting a welding degree and answering a little newspaper advertisement would have turned out the way it has!

I hope I get to visit Germany again sometime. I really enjoyed Dusseldorf the one time I was over to inspect some pipe being formed at a mill near there.

Regards
Scott
Hi Scott,

thanks for you reply - really cool, that you know Düsseldorf. It's not far from my hometown (only about 1 1/2 hours by car). If you get to visit Germany again, I'll invite you for a drink in Münster (because Münster is a "city of bicycles") !

Best regards,
Daniel
DocChill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2014, 3:06 AM   #29
DocChill
Senior Member
 
DocChill's Avatar
 
Join Date: July 11th, 2012
Location: Ennigerloh-Westkirchen, Germany
Posts: 139
Checkered ...any small updates ;-))

Hello FAT-Fans,

in the meantime I did any small updates, which I won't hold back:


The Salsa Skewers are gone, black Ringlé Camtwists came! Additional I added the original Patent-Logo (special thanks to "YoKris"!) and...


...the famous "Yo-Eddy-skulls" to the fork!!!


Now it feels a bit more complete and ready for a ride !!! ...and I like to add, that I'm very happy with this bike!!!

Cheers,
Daniel

Last edited by DocChill; September 23rd, 2014 at 2:33 AM.
DocChill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2014, 12:59 PM   #30
Stingercut
Senior Member
 
Join Date: July 2nd, 2013
Location: London
Posts: 505
Default

Good enough to eat
Stingercut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2014, 9:09 AM   #31
DocChill
Senior Member
 
DocChill's Avatar
 
Join Date: July 11th, 2012
Location: Ennigerloh-Westkirchen, Germany
Posts: 139
Default ...package from USA ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingercut View Post
Good enough to eat
Hi and many thanks ! Additional I recently got a package from USA:

At first a bit cool...


...but when the sun came out it's "pretty in pink" ! I really like these funstuff...

Best regards -
Daniel
DocChill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2014, 2:20 AM   #32
DocChill
Senior Member
 
DocChill's Avatar
 
Join Date: July 11th, 2012
Location: Ennigerloh-Westkirchen, Germany
Posts: 139
Thumbs Up I really needed this... a bit crazy, but I like it!

Hi together,

as a crazy die hard "FATfan" I really needed this :



I'm very happy that I found them after all these years of searching !

Cheers,
Daniel
DocChill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2014, 11:16 AM   #33
I-ROBOT
Senior Member
 
I-ROBOT's Avatar
 
Join Date: January 7th, 2007
Location: Hudson, MA
Posts: 373
Default

I still have my Frisbee but the bandages are long gone. Too cool!
Scott
I-ROBOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2014, 8:07 PM   #34
Stingercut
Senior Member
 
Join Date: July 2nd, 2013
Location: London
Posts: 505
Default New merchandise

I hear there is a new range of Fat Chance condoms in the pipeline...








Ok, il get my coat !
Stingercut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2014, 3:03 AM   #35
DocChill
Senior Member
 
DocChill's Avatar
 
Join Date: July 11th, 2012
Location: Ennigerloh-Westkirchen, Germany
Posts: 139
Thumbs Up Brandnew merchandise in the pipeline... ;-))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingercut View Post
I hear there is a new range of Fat Chance condoms in the pipeline... ok, il get my coat!
...oh my god..., now the bar is lower than the sea-level... these crazy british!

@I-ROBOT: I think we all love the merchandise items so much, because they transfer the message, "Hey Guys, look what we've done for you!" The identification of the employees with the product must be extremely high!!! That's what I think, when I page through the classic brochures...

A nice weekend to everybody !

Cheers,
Daniel
DocChill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2014, 8:23 AM   #36
I-ROBOT
Senior Member
 
I-ROBOT's Avatar
 
Join Date: January 7th, 2007
Location: Hudson, MA
Posts: 373
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingercut View Post
I hear there is a new range of Fat Chance condoms in the pipeline...








Ok, il get my coat !

If you saw the photo of Chris at IHBA posted previously, then you will know why they will only be available in MAGNUM. (Don't ask me how I know)
I-ROBOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2014, 11:39 AM   #37
Stingercut
Senior Member
 
Join Date: July 2nd, 2013
Location: London
Posts: 505
Default

Wadaya saying I-ROBOT ? That Chris was moonlighting as a porn star these last 20years and you were holding the camera for the money shot ? I know he was into healing the body but that's a rather 'loose' definition





Have you ever heard of FatBoy Slim ?
Stingercut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2014, 12:20 PM   #38
Stingercut
Senior Member
 
Join Date: July 2nd, 2013
Location: London
Posts: 505
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocChill View Post
...oh my god..., now the bar is lower than the sea-level... these crazy british!

@I-ROBOT: I think we all love the merchandise items so much, because they transfer the message, "Hey Guys, look what we've done for you!" The identification of the employees with the product must be extremely high!!! That's what I think, when I page through the classic brochures...

A nice weekend to everybody !

Cheers,
Daniel
Judging by the amount of substance abuse and industrial accidents at Fat City...it's not surprising they had a branded commercial deal with Band-Aid !
Stingercut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2014, 5:03 PM   #39
I-ROBOT
Senior Member
 
I-ROBOT's Avatar
 
Join Date: January 7th, 2007
Location: Hudson, MA
Posts: 373
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingercut View Post
Wadaya saying I-ROBOT ? That Chris was moonlighting as a porn star these last 20years and you were holding the camera for the money shot ? I know he was into healing the body but that's a rather 'loose' definition





Have you ever heard of FatBoy Slim ?
I would have if he asked!! No, you know how sometimes nature calls when you out on the trail. Well, I was dragging up the rear on a ride one day (as usual), only to catch up and realize that Chris was relieving himself not realizing that I hadn't caught up and I get to see him in his full glory! To make it even funnier, I had my boss's son do the same thing to me at Cotter Corp after I returned from a jobsite late on a Friday!

Enjoy
Scott
I-ROBOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2014, 6:08 PM   #40
Stingercut
Senior Member
 
Join Date: July 2nd, 2013
Location: London
Posts: 505
Default

Ummm ok....and now...The Weather Report













I may never think of you the same way again I-ROBOT when I look at those signature welds
Stingercut is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ringle, syncros, titanium


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 5:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.