Yo respray - but what colour?

ededwards

I've been thinking of a respray for a while and probably should take the plunge. I don't find choosing a colour easy as I stuggle to visualise what it will look like.

Currently blue to purple Kameleon, plenty of scuffs and scrapes and a small dent on the non drive side chainstay that could do with filling. Forks are nickel plated Pace RC30s that I intend to leave as is although they too could have a spray even though in great condition.

I'm a bit torn between going with an original, single colour (I'd love Grello if possible - anyone know what that is on a colour chart?) or going for something completely different (again single colour preferably. Brown? Beige?).

The build won't be bling, just what is on there now so no anodising clash issues to deal with.

Any suggestions?

Zook

Get something Neon like Grello, I have a yellow/orange/pink front to back neon paint job on my wicked and it is the hottest bike on the trails. I get compliments all the time.

rody

You will not find Grello on any chart...it is a custom mix of Radianc neon yellow and green sprayed over base white.

A dilly to duplicate :eek:

cheers,

rody