Yo eddy 94

stocko

Hi all,

After years of wanting one of these, today this frame was waiting on my doorstep when i got home.

Cant wait to get it built up now...!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0416 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0416 (Small).JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0415 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0415 (Small).JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0414 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0414 (Small).JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 41

stocko

The forks are 1995 Pace MXCD rc 35's.

Toying with the idea of getting some more fork braces and getting them anodised green to mix with blue end caps.

Does anyone have a green 1" King nothreadset..???

Dr S

We really need to sort that FatCogs ride out in the UK for 2010.

How about making Fat the featured marque at The Big Dirty Weekender?

stocko

Just an update to whats been happening since i took delivery of this frame last week..

I've managed to get the King headset pressed in,so now thats been done i cane concentrate on getting this beast up....!!!!!!!!!!

I fitted the Ringle stem and H20,now just waiting for a custom shim for seatpost.

Thw wheels( Ringle hubs/mavic 217's ) should be here this plus some other bits,so all in all its coming together quite nice now.

Next stop-fitting a Royce titanium bb to hang the cooks 'e' cranks on...............

Attachments

• IMG_0427 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0427 (Small).JPG
    51 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0426 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0426 (Small).JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 22

stocko

A few more bits arrived this week.....

Finally the frame is up on it's wheels now- Ringle superduper bubba/superduper8 laced to mavic 217 with blue nipples to match hubs:D

The tires won't be the final choice,i'm looking for some period correct amberwall Ritchey z-max.

Anyway here's a few more build pics....

Hopefully you think the build is going ok,let me know any suggestions;)

Attachments

• IMG_0429 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0429 (Small).JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0431 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0431 (Small).JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 26

rthomer

I just love that fade....I had a chance to buy a Yo in that color, the shop was blowing it out....kick myself to this day. Nice build so far.

Dr S

Looking really nice Stocko.

has anyone ever done aquafade with red anno parts? Grellow and red looks cool but never seen red on aqua.

yo' djblu

senior member "yo eddy!" did red cranks and red stem on an aqua if i remember correctly

Red never looked right in my eyes....

thats just me though.

I am building one with green and its a bear to find a good seatpost and stem!

Looking really nice Stocko.

has anyone ever done aquafade with red anno parts? Grellow and red looks cool but never seen red on aqua.

stocko

Just a quick update to whats been going on,as i haven't posted on here for a while....

The bikes coming on nicely-almost got it finished

The front end controls are now fitted-X-lite ti bars, X-lite chicken stix b/levers, x-ray gripshift( would like some green or blue gripshift covers!!!!)

Also been and had the Royce titanium b/b fitted and treated the cooks chainset to some Royce titanium chainring bolts...

Just a few more parts to get then hopefully get it all put together over Christmas....

Dr S

I have some blue grips that are for gripshift- problem is the gripshift part is missing although Defiant might have them- they came on his Fat Ti. You can have them if you want??

stocko

Here's a pic of how the bike is looking at the moment.
Just waiting for some new bushes to be machined for the XTR m900 cantis and then it'll be finished-(apart from finding some ringle qr's in turquoise)

Will post more pics once it's done........

Attachments

• DSCF7004 (Small).JPG
    DSCF7004 (Small).JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 31