1992 Yo Eddy Restoration by Keith Anderson/Igleheart

Burtontester

This is my 1992 Yo Eddy which I am having restored currently. Keith is almost finished with the Kandy Wild Cherry paint.

Attachments

• Fat1.JPG
    Fat1.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 193
  • Fat4.JPG
    Fat4.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 126
  • Fat2.JPG
    Fat2.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 114
  • Fat5.JPG
    Fat5.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 132
  • Fat3.JPG
    Fat3.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 176

Burtontester

Yea, I was living in Seattle at the time, and since they are both in Oregon, I figured it would be rude to not give them the opportunity.

Chris Igleheart made the fork and stem for it, Keith is in process of last sanding and clear coat now.

Building it up with 8 speed XTR, King HS, White Industries hubs, IRC Post, Velocity Atlas rims, will keep everyone posted. The frame will cure for a month or so until the build starts. Since there's 4 feet of snow on the ground in Maine, I am in no rush.

KQ

Burtontester

My frame, fork and stem were stolen by Chris Cameron of Rosebud Bicycle Builds of Seattle, WA. He suddenly closed his shop and made off with my property.

My serial number was 048Y2M.

$1000 reward for return of my property.

Thanks All.

zonq

My frame, fork and stem were stolen by Chris Cameron of Rosebud Bicycle Builds of Seattle, WA. He suddenly closed his shop and made off with my property.

My serial number was 048Y2M.

$1000 reward for return of my property.

Thanks All.

Oh wow. Man, I'm very sorry to hear that. After all that time and effort, and $ too... You must be devastated. I truly hope you/the police manage to track him down.

Burtontester

Oh wow. Man, I'm very sorry to hear that. After all that time and effort, and $ too... You must be devastated. I truly hope you/the police manage to track him down.

Thanks Zonq! I just did track him down and supposedly he is going to deliver my frame, fork and stem to me on Friday. I will keep you all posted. Wish me luck!!

Burtontester

Got my property back!! Yee Hooo! Thought everything was gone forever. I will post pics soon, but I need to take worthy pics as the paint is unreal.