Yo Eddy frame number

Johniboi

Hi there, I am new on here and would just like to get the year of my frame correct....the serial number is 407Y4ML

I saw another thread on here about frame numbers which explained the numbering system, so... my frame is the 407th Medium Large Yo Eddy to be built in 1994 i think! Is that correct anyone?

I bought the frame new in 1998 so it must have been hiding away for a while if it was made in 1994.

Thanks,

John.

Kirk Shell

Hi there, I am new on here and would just like to get the year of my frame correct....the serial number is 407Y4ML

I saw another thread on here about frame numbers which explained the numbering system, so... my frame is the 407th Medium Large Yo Eddy to be built in 1994 i think! Is that correct anyone?

I bought the frame new in 1998 so it must have been hiding away for a while if it was made in 1994.

Thanks,

John.

I believe you have it correct. I've verified my Yo is a 1993 Medium frame. Serial number is 102Y3M.

Cheers and welcome from another newbie!
Kirk.

Johniboi

Thanks Kirk,

I wonder why my frame was hanging around for three or four years before it was lucky enough to get sold. I guess I shall never know!

John.